1K Special +*

Fayette

(Takes place one year after the final bonus chapter)

I look down and smile at my baby, both my babies. Elias has his hand around my waist as I feed Reece in my arms. I sit between Elias legs and rest my back against his chest.

"He's going too fast mi amor." I say as I look at the baby that me and Elias created together.

"That he is baby." Elias kisses my neck and I giggle in surprise. For the past year, it's been nothing but love surrounding our house.

Cole and Abby have been great as well, going strong with their two little girls.

My baby boy has taken such a liking to Mayella. I cry every time I see him be gentle with her, always letting her have her way. It's like he knows that he is already raised to be that way.

Elias moves out from behind me and gets up from the couch. He takes Reece, who I didn't even notice is sleeping, from my arms and lifts him up.

I smile as Elias plants kisses all around Reece's face and places him down in his crib.

Elias then comes back to me, I squeal when he jumps on me, resting his big head on my chest and wrapping his strong arms around me.

"Mmm, how was work mi amor?" I lift his head to face me. He gives me a charming smile that gives me butterflies every time.

"It was good baby, a little sore from the fall I took-" I cut him off. "What fall?" I ask in a concerned way. He just smiles and kisses my collar bone. "A small fall love." My heart goes back to normal and I lean my head against the couch.

It's his turn to lift my head to face him. "How was your day?" I look at him, then at Reece. "I love being a stay at home mom, and I love working from home... but I miss going to work."

He nods in understanding. "You know... my mom is always one hundred percent available.. If you ever wanted to go back, she would love to watch Reece." He whispers.

I bite my lip as I think. What would I even do? My store is back in Seattle! I look at Elias, we stare for a while, until I smile.

"I'll think about it, for now... I think I should be here for Reece." He smiles at me and nods. "Okay baby." He leans a kiss on my lips.

I look down at the man that I have been with for so many years. To think that a silly hockey player from Seattle would make me the happiest girl ever.

I kiss his face all around and he smiles wide, I kiss his dimples and pull away. "I love you mi amor." I whisper.

"I love you more baby." A kiss to my neck before he drifts off.

☁️

Elias

I take off my sweaty hockey gear in the locker room after a big game that we won. I smile when Cole walks past me and taps my back. "I think our wives are waiting for us." I smile wider.

I hurry up my shower before I run out of the locker room. Sure enough, Fayette and Reece are sitting on a bench waiting outside for me.

I run up and she sees me, she stands as I take both of them in my embrace. I kiss her head and pull away. I take Reece from her as he reaches for me.

"I think Reece started chanting ice cream when the final horn blew." My wife looks at me and winks. I chuckle and shake my head, looking at Reece who is babbling.

"I think it's only right we get some ice cream yeah?" I see Reece's face light up. I chuckle and take Fayette's hand in my free one as we walk to the car.

I sit Reece in his carseat and make my way to my own seat. I smile at Fayette who is also looking at me. I place my hand on her thigh as I drive.

We make it to an ice cream parlor and we all head inside. Fayette takes Reece to find us a table while I order the ice cream. Once I get the ice cream, I find my family in the corner.

Fayette has Reece standing on the table, her hands under his arms as he jumps up and down and Fayette laughs. I sit next to Fayette and start feeding Reece ice cream. His cute face scrunches from the cold.

Me and Fayette laugh the whole time. By the time we all finish, Reece is sleeping in my arms and Fayette's eyes are closing.

I kiss her cheek and take her hand and lead them to the car, I see Fayette lay her head against the window and rest her eyes when I get into my seat after putting Reece in.

I grab her leg and rub my thumb up and down like I always do. I can't help but look over at my wife countless times. She's my world. And she gave me another.

When we get home I take Reece up to his crib first. Then I come to Fayette's side of the car and pick her and carry her to our room.

I change her and get her ready for bed and I slip both of us under the covers. She opens her mouth in content and cuddles into my neck. I wrap an arm around her and kiss her goodnight.

I can't believe how lucky I got with her. She is everything I want and more, never failing me. She was the piece I needed to be a person.

I think about how our lives are, how me and Fayette met, how we became friends not knowing we would be more, and how she is now my person, and we have created another person together.

I think to some degree... Fayette was my little fairy that sparkled pixie dust in my life... and made it ten times better... than what it was. Both her and Reece, and our future children to come.

A/N

Yall... I cannot thank you guys enough for 1k followers.. I had to do something a little special for you guys. ;) I hope you guys enjoyed this small little chapter and every time I get to a big milestone I will come back and do more of these :)

I love you all with all my heart and I couldn't have been able to do this without you guys... you guys are my rock and I love you more than words can describe.

Thank you all who have been here since Fayette was in the making and even now to those who are new.. you guys are my inspiration to keep writing.

You guys are the best! Stay safe! Jesus loves you!