4. Magic Bullet

Beacon Hills Industrial Estate

Behind Kate Argent's car, a dark figure leaps from one side to the other one and it growls under it's breathe.

Making it clear that its the alpha chasing after her.

Oblivious, Kate continued on down the road in her SUV, tapping her fingers against the wheel in time to the music.

"Could she even do anything that's more annoying ?" You groaned in annoyance.

"No but we tracked the Alpha here ... We just need to find it" Derek seems to be as annoyed and bored as you are.

Kate then starts bobbing her head to the music aswell, turning to look at the right and missing the sight of a werewolf with glowing red eyes.

"Definitely found the Alpha" You gesture in the direction of her car.

"Stay here and keep your eye on her. I'm gonna try catch this Alpha" He prepared to move but you reach out, resting your hand on his shoulder.

"Be careful, Derek. This son of a bitch is probably the psycho who killed Laura. We really need to watch our backs, they clearly target Hales" You warned him.

"I'll be fine. Don't take your eyes off that hunter" He commands and you nodded, letting him walk off.

The Alpha breaks the glass in the driver side window and grabs her left arm in a attempt to yank her out of the car.

Kate immediately fought back and starts to try breaking out of it's grip.

"No ! No ! No !" She screams at the Alpha as fights it to very little avail.

She pulls away from the door so she can once again reach onto the back seat and grab her shotgun.

Kate cocked the gun with one hand before shooting up through the ceiling of the car.

The bullet grazes the Alpha, whose body braced on it while hanging over to yank her out of the car.

This causes the werewolf to let go which allowed her to release her seatbelt.

Kate somersaults out of the car from the passenger door, landing in a roll outside on the ground.

She knelt outside of the SUV, aiming her gun at the roof of the car.

Upon seeing that the werewolf has since moved, she looks around to try and find were the wolf is.

She stood onto her feet and immediately started taunting the Alpha to lure it in.

"Come on !" She taunts the alpha as your fangs protrude through your gums.

When this doesn't yield an action on the Alpha's part, she fires a warning shot.

"I hate protecting Hunters" You grumble under your breathe, coming out of your hiding space.

You jumped over Kate's car, accidentally gaining her attention.

"Come on !" She cocked the gun again as she aimed it at your blindly fast moving body.

The empty shell falls on the ground with a clicking noise.

Her eyes dart around searching for your or the Alpha's presence.

Kate smiled a little, making it clear that she is getting enjoyment out of the hunt and the chase.

She aims the gun at you before shooting it, the bullet entering your abdomen.

You fall onto your knees in pain, forcing Kate's bullet out of your flesh with your teeth.