88. Heartless

McCall House

"You broke my nose" Theo groaned, looking at the blood coating his hands.

"You're lucky I didn't do anything worse. It's taking all my strength not to kill you, Raeken" You retorted.

Malia lunged at Theo, knocking him to the ground, she crouched above him, hitting him in the face repeatedly.

Malia growled, rearing her clawed hand back to attack him further.

"It's okay. You don't have to stop" He coughed.

"Trust me -- I won't" Malia growled.

You and Scott grabbed her pulling her away from him before she can do anymore damage.

"Malia, enough !" You warned.

"Slow down, okay ? He's going back into the ground" Scott reassured.

"You can't. He remembers Stiles" Liam argued.

"Scott remembers Stiles. Y/N remembers Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles" Malia furiously snapped at him.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us" Liam reasoned.

"Or, he could kill us" Scott corrected.

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword" Liam informed.

"Which is probably the worst decision she's ever made" You added.

"It's so awkward when Mum and Dad fight" Theo sat with his back against the wall.

"Shut up !" Malia, Liam and Scott snapped at him, simultaneously.

"You guys are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But, for right now ..." Hayden intervened.

"He goes back now" Scott shakes his head.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword ..." Theo interrupted.

"Shut up !" All four of you simultaneously warned him.

Scott grabbed Liam by the wrist, leading him into the living room.

Malia walk towards Theo, you step inbetween them to stop her.

"Malia ..." You placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You just broke his nose. Now you're gonna protect him ?" Malia exasperatedly enquired.

"I'm not protecting him, Lia. I'm stopping you from killing him" You corrected.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo ?" Malia quiried.

"Why ?" Hayden questioned.

"So I can kill him" Malia looked at her in exasperation.

"Okay, look -- I know that there's mixed feelings all around, but I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt" Theo interrupts.

"Let's kill him" Malia lunged forward, you pushed her backwards, she stumbled, trying to regain her footing.

"Lydia, babe, can you make sure Malia doesn't attack Theo while I talk to Hayden ?" You called out to her, she entered the room, folding her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, as long as I can punch him a couple of time" Lydia offered, you nodded.

"I don't see why not" You shrugged, gesturing towards the kitchen, Hayden followed.

In The Kitchen

"What the hell were you thinking ?" You close the door.

"I wasn't ..." Hayden admitted.