82. Memory Lost

Y/N's Apartment

You're showering in your apartment, water running down your body, a hand reached forward and caressed your jaw.

You smiled fondly, placing your hand ontop of hers, turning to find Lydia stood behind you, naked with water dripping down her chest.

"Hey, babe" Lydia smiled, you pull her closer to you by her waist, she rested her hand on your chest.

"Hey, love" You smiled back, her free arm wrapped around your neck.

She grazed her fingers across your chest seductively, you lift up her head, pressing your lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

Lydia interlocked your hand with hers, you pushed her back against the wall, placing your free hand beside her body.

The two of you proceed to make out lovingly, Lydia panted for breathe after awhile, pulling away for air.

"I love you" You rested your forehead against hers.

"I love you too" Lydia nodded, you tucked a strand of wet her behind her ear, kissing the side of her neck.

You both continued to make out for another twenty minutes, ultimately deciding it was time to get out of the shower.

Lydia gets out first, throwing a towel to you, you catch it effortlessly, beginning to dry your body.

Crime Scene

The Sheriff walked over to you, Scott and Stiles, who is having his hand put in a brace by a deputy.

"What in the hell were you three thinking ?" The Sheriff enquired.

"We were just trying to help ..." Scott sheepishly informed.

"Why don't you try and help me understand -- what the hell happened her ?" Sheriff Stilinski lowered his voice.

"Right. Well, we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over ..." Stiles explained.

"Yeah !" Stiles nodded.

Earlier On

The driver of the van watches in horror as you and Scott, fully wolfed out, stand infront of the vehicle.

Scott reared his clawed hand back, scratching the paint of the hood, you scratched the paint on the side of the vehicle with your claws.

"DEMONS !" The driver of the van screamed.

Present Day

"... He was getting away ?" Scott finished.

"He got away" You corrected him.

"Right ! Because obviously he's some sort of criminal mastermind, Dad !" Stiles argued.

"Uh-huh" The Sheriff leads the three of you around to the back of the van, opening the door to reveal it's full of large gas tanks.

"You want to guess what the stolen merchandise is ? Hmmm ?" The Sheriff enquired, you and Scott exchanged a glance.

"Critical life-saving medical equipment ?" Stiles suggested.

"No" The Sheriff shakes his head.

"... Poison gas ?" Stiles suggested.

"Nope !" The Sheriff shook his head again.

"... Filled with drugs ... ?" Stiles gave a final suggestion, Sheriff Stilinski gave him an incredulous look.

"Helium" You gestured to the label on the side of one of the canisters.