22. Fury

Y/N's Apartment/Stilinski House

"Did you two find something ?" You pick up the phone, examining the image he'd sent to you.

"I think we found out who the kanima's master is" He put the phone on speaker.

"Yeah, I know, it's Harris. They found his tyre tracks at three of the murder sites so they arrested him" You shrugged.

"No. It's not Harris, Y/N. It's Matt" McCall informed you in an urgent tone.

"What evidence do you have ?" You start to shove your trainers on.

"... all of the murder victims were on the 2006 swim team. They weren't all in Mr Harris class like we had assumed. Matt's the killer, Y/N. Get to the station as quick as you can. I'm gonna call me mum and get her to meet us there. Sheriff Stilinski agreed to help us" Stiles gave you a run down of what they're planning to do.

"I'll get there as soon as I can, Stiles. Tell whichever deputy's on the front desk to let me in. I'm not pretending that my car broke down again" You ended the phone call, snatching your car keys off of your desk.

Beacon County Sheriff's Station

"Sheriff ... ?" Scott puts his phone away as Sheriff Stilinski held his hands up in surrender.

Matt has a gun aimed at you and Stiles, ushering the two of you into the office.

He presses the weapon against your skin with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Matt ? It's Matt, right ? Matt whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun" Stilinski tried to reason with the active shooter.

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware just how right you are ..." He shoves you and you stumble, gripping Scott's upper arm to regain your balance.

"I know you don't want to hurt people" Scott starts slowly dialing a number on his phone.

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded ... And, one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone like McCall is doing. That ? That could definitely get someone hurt" Matt aims the gun at Scott, gesturing to the table.

"Everyone ! Now !" He demands, all four of you reluctantly place your phones on the table.

Matt forced Stiles to handcuff his father in the cells, leading you, Scott and Stiles down the hall with the gun aimed at the back of your heads.

"What, are you gonna kill everyone in here ?" Scott incredulously questioned, gawked at the pile of dead deputies in a nearby hallway.

"No, that's what Jackson's for ... I just think about killing them, and he does it" He explained, allowing McCall and Stiles to walk ahead of you and him.

"You're gonna just use my best friend as a puppet to do your dirty work. Are you that much of a coward that you can't do the killing yourself ? Are you squeamish around blood ?" You stopped moving as he sighed, tapping the gun on the desk.

"Do you want me to shoot you ?" He lifts the gun but only aimed it at your leg.

"As if that would do any damage to me. I'm assuming you know what I am" You folded your arms over your chest.

"Not exactly. I might have worked it out. Rarely ever seen on the night of the full moon each month. Undeniable rage and a death wish. Not many people have the same list of features that you have" Matt pretended to think for a moment.

"If that's your best attempt at flirting, no wonder you've never had a girlfriend ... I'm flattered but you're not my type. I've never been into psycho murderers" You smirked as he gritted his teeth.