4: Connections

"When we know ourselves to be connected to all others, acting compassionate is the natural thing to do."

-Rachel Naomi Remen
⚜️

He kissed her not so gently nor too harsh. Just enough to make her understand how he felt. Which was being warm with desire. He sent a little push against her mouth that made her gasped and when he bit her lower lip, Lydia lost it.

She jerked up and he stood with her. The chair was knocked down on the floor but they paid no heed. Their arms went around each other's bodies, exploring its surface, strangeness and curves. One was smooth and feminine while the other, rough and manly.

They kissed as if they were tasting each other. New sensations were explored and together they found inexplicable flavors that they never had before. She suckled when he opened and smelled the wine they had consumed. The tanginess added a tingling sensation on that kiss. Damian found himself thirsty and she, his wife, was the oasis. It was as if he had been without water for so long.

He maneuvered their movement gracefully. A swing of an arm and a tiny bit of shiver accompanied them. He stepped forward she stepped back. Together, they waltzed to the song that was made by their breaths and beating hearts.

Without breaking the kiss, Damian had gently pushed her down the bed so she sat down. He flicked the curls away from her face so the hair gently pooled behind her back. The pillows welcomed Lydia's weight without a sound. She sat there craning her neck up to him and he bent down to meet halfway.

"You taste wonderful." He said between kisses. "Soft and supple..."

A moan escaped Lydia. For there were no words to say and her mind was greatly fogged. Her arms pulled unto his shirt, begging him to come closer. Damian need no more urging and closed the distance between them. He pushed Lydia down on her back and straddled her.

The sudden weight on top of her felt odd and....fitting? As if her form was just the right shape for his physique. She was not crushed beneath him yet knew she could not easily move or escape. Not that she planned to do either of those things. She found Damian's warmth was lulling her to an exciting thrill.

His hands began to explore once more. She felt him cup the side of her face so she was angled seductively. Her neck was exposed and the pulse much obvious. Lydia decided she liked that and began to mirror his movements. She found her fingers shyly touched his face before they settled down, wrapped on the nape back of his neck.

"Touch me freely, wife. As I touch you..." he whispered.

"I would love to..."

With his permission, she showed him what she wanted. Lydia ran her fingers down his neck and felt the pulse there. His throb tremendously, more than hers, she thought. Was it because he was enjoying this as much as she did? She longed to discover. Her thumb made circles against that spot and with each stroke, he would take in deep breaths. Ah, so he likes it. She wanted to smile but with mouth kissing her, she found that impossible.

Damian shallowed, this was too distracting. If she continued to touch him like this he may not be able to stop himself. Perhaps it was a bad idea to let her reciprocate. There was something about those inexperienced hands that promised trouble. Just as he was about to complain, Lydia moved her hands down to his chest. Her fingers made tiny circles there as well. He could feel the heat from her against his exposed skin.

His loins tightened intensely. But she had not noticed it yet. With a swift move, he caught both of her hands and lifted them away from him. Bracing himself, he pinned both of her wrists in his hand.

Lydia gasped as the kiss was halted only to realize the state she was in. Damian hovered above her while the lower half of her body was trapped beneath his legs. Her eyes widened. "W-what are you doing?" She tried to squirm but found her hands bound above her head.