Prologue

"Take off your clothes sweetie" she said softly.

I slowly took off my clothes, her eyes never leaving my body while doing so. I tossed them to the side and stood in front of her waiting for what happens next.

She got up from the bed and stalked towards me licking her lips. I saw her eyes trailing to my crotch and slowly pulled her hand to stroke my penis.

"Do you like that baby?"

I already knew the consequences if I ever said no to her, so I always complied. No questions asked.

"Y-yes" I said in almost a whisper. She smirked and pulled away. "Good now lay down"

I hesitantly did so and she took off her clothes and came over to the bed. "Now be a good girl, Mama's gonna make you feel good". She whispered in my ear then moving over to straddle my lap.

I could only nod while she proceeds to enter my shaft inside her and slowly start bouncing on my rigid member.

It's only her moans and skin clapped that filled the room, while I silently cried hoping this would end soon. I felt her pace quicken and her moans get louder. "Oh goddd, Your so big!" She puts her hands my chest and continues to ride me faster. "I-I'm go-nna cumm fuckk!" I grunt when I feel myself explode inside her while she came down from her high.

I feel our combined juice dripping down my shaft as she's slumped over trying to catch her breath.

I was just glad it was over.

She finally managed to recover and looked me in the eyes while stroking my jawline. "Did you enjoy that baby?" She asked softly

"Yes mommy"

For as long as I can remember she's always had this look in her I that can't quite be explained in one word, however, a word that does come to mind is hunger. It was always like she was this lion and I was a piece of meat that she wanted to devour.

No one ever noticed.

No one.

I never got to live my life because it was always controlled. How I wish things were different. But I know that only one can dream.

But someday I get out of it and I have to except I'm gonna be alone while doing so.