Chapter 10

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

"Come on Nicki your not even gonna give a hug." He said with a wide smirk on his face.

"Just go away Safaree." He just laughed at me and turned his attention towards Beyonce. "Who are you?" He asked with an eye brow raised.

"I should ask you the same thing." Beyond said whilst getting up towering over his 5'8 stature. He visibly gulped when he realised the difference in height, but as soon as that look of fear it appeared it vanished just as quickly but you could still see the fear in his eyes

"You better move dyke." He hissed.

Beyond didn't seemed gazed though, in fact she had an amused look on her face at his mere attempt to be intimidating. "I don't appreciate your tone."

"And are you gonna do about it." He stood on his tippy toes in attempt to match Beyonce's height. She let out a loud laugh.

"What's so funny?"

She just continued laughing. Like straight from the belly laughing, which was only making Safaree more upset.

"Listen weirdo, I don't know what your problem is but you better back down."

"And what are you gonna do with, your short ass." I've never seen this side of Beyonce before and I ain't gonna lie, I like it. He way her jaw clenched, her eyes are piercing through home and the obvious difference in size between the two.

I mean who doesn't love that.

"Nicki, when you get tired of being a dyke and want a real man to please you, hit me up." He smirked and gave me a cocky wink, then walked away.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention towards Beyonce, who was seething with anger. "Bae..." when she didn't respond I put both hands on her face to look at me.

Her eyes immediately softened and she let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" I ask confused.

"How I acted, I don't know what came over me and I didn't mean to embarrass you." Could she be any more perfect.

"You didn't embarrass me, in fact I kinda like seeing this side of you."

She looked at me with wide eyes, "You do?" I nod biting my lip.

I lean in to whisper into her, "Seeing you all heated makes me so wet..."

I pulled away and she had a flustered expression on her face. "Umm..."

I just giggled and tapped her face before turning back to look at the kids still playing having the time of their lives. It's nice to see them get the chance to just be kids, because some people never even got the chance...

***

I just came back home with Serayah still with the smile on my face that hasn't left since I was in the presence of Beyonce.

"Ay smurf?!" A voice called out taken me out of my daze.

I look to see who the voice was coming from only to be met with two faces looking at me like I've grown two heads.

"Why y'all lookin at me like that?"

"Coz you out here blinding us with them pearly whites." Lauren commented biting into a hot cheeto.

Then suddenly the bag of cheats was snatched out of her hand by Kelly. "Its because of BeYonCe." She said like a creep, with Lauren still staring at her with a 'bitch I know you didn't just take my damn cheetos, which I paid for' look.

"Why y'all all up in my business?"

"If my child was there it is my business, so it's with you tell us or I'll get Ray Ray to spill the beans." Lauren stated.

Damn I can't have one thing to myself.

"Fine it was Bey, she's just so damn sexy ugh." I feel myself getting slightly wet thinking back to how she dealt with Safaree.

Kelly and Lauren look at each other with smirks on their faces. "You know what I'm going in my room call me when y'all stop look in like that."

I walk away from they annoying asses up to my room. Take off my outside clothes and take a shower. I got dressed in a black oversized tee and black leggings shorts, lastly I put my botnet on and got in my bed ready to turn on netflix and take much needed nap.

Kelly's POV

"So what do you think is going on between them?" I ask Lauren while putting a cheeto in my mouth. "I don't know but if they haven't already it won't be long until they start fuckin."

"I know right look at ole girl basically seconds away from moaning." I say shaking my head to which Lauren starts full on laughing.

I had not choice but to laugh as well. Just as our laughs die down Laur gets a text from someone but I didn't get to look at the contact properly due her being too quick.

She giggled at whatever this person wrote and had deep blush on her face.  I noticed that she's has been acting weird lately. All smiley, red faced and just overall... happy.

I've tried asking her what or better yet who has gotten her this way but she won't tell me anything. I'm not gonna lie it kinda hurts, best friends tell each other everything and it's not just Lauren being secretive its Nicki as well.

Don't get me wrong I respect my friends privacy but I just wished they'd tell me something rather than me just being kept in the dark about it all.

I just hope they tell me when the times right.

Unedited.