Chapter 16

Onika's POV

It's been days since beyonces been missing and it's really starting to take a toll on me. I'm running out of things to tell the kids on the whereabouts of their father. I just want to find her so that the kids will be okay and they won't have to grow up without the one good parent that they do have.

God I miss her. The way her amber eyes shine in the sunlight the way she gets easily nervous and flustered when I whisper in her ear. The smell of strawberry and lavender she has that is ever so intoxicating.

A hard knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. I slowly and quietly made my way to the door so not to let anyone know I'm here, I put on my man voice.

"Who is it?!" I shout while puffing out my chest to get into character.

"Its Wayne, and you ain't fooling nobody whitch'o midget ass now open up we got work to do!" He exclaimed while slapping his gums.

I immediately opened the door now remembering that my annoying ass cousin was coming over.

"Man what took you so long."

"I come when my services are needed, not before." Wayne said while taking his sweet time to enter.

"Well your services were needed when I called you and not almost a week after." I say with an attitude. "This nigga." I mumble under my breath.

"Anyway, you said something about your new boo being missing..."

Wayne and I sat down on the couch. "Beyoncé. Something with her daughter and her mom, so she went to confront her mom about it and the next thing I know I haven't seen or heard from her for almost a week, and nor has anyone else." I explained the situation to Wayne leaving out the personal details.

"Well what happened with her daughter and her mom?"

"Its not my place to say Wayne, all you need to know is that her mom is bad motherfucking news and Beyoncé is in the middle of it."

He nods his head in understanding, "Was she the one that sent that dude after you."

"I'm not 100% sure but she's the only person that could've done that shit."

"Aight, all imma need is a name and I'll take care of the rest." He said. I looked at him slightly confused, "Beyoncé's name or the bitches name."

"The bitches name fool, you real slow today" he rolled his eyes.

"Tina Knowles I think." I say ignoring his last comment.

He nods his head getting up and making his way over to the door leaving me even more confused than before.

"Wait...so that's it we just gonna do nothing?"

"No, YOUR just gonna do nothin I'm gonna get this shit taken care of." He says, "Great then I'm coming wit' you." I say getting and making my way over to him.

"Oh...so you slow and deaf, did you not here me say I was gonna take care of it."  He turns around to look at me.

"So what am I supposed to do Wayne, I can't just sit here while my girlfriend is fucking missing!" I yelled at him

"I advise you take up knitting, it's a great way to pass the time." He joked. I gave him a hard glare which made his smile disappear almost instantly.

"Look Nic I'm gonna find your girl one way or another your just gonna have to trust that I know what I'm doing and can deliver.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves down. "I trust you Wayne, just please bring her back home."

He nods his head and exits, leaving me with my thoughts. I  don't know what Wayne has planned but as long as Beyonce comes home i don't care. How could Tina do something like this, i  can't even imagine someonne hurting their kids in the way that she has its fucking disgusting. Bey must have been so fucking unhappy with having to live with her and have the kids be around that kind of

Wayne's POV

Man its been awhile since ive seen little nicki, i wish it couldve been under better circumstances but here we are. im just glad that she called me with something like this even though i still dont know like all the details i know enough to stop the bitch that's hurting who my little cousin cares about. After leaving nicki's, i take out my phone to make a call to the few people i know can help me handle this little situation.

The phone picked up after a few rings.

"Yo, Wassup?" Bryson answered. "Aye, What's good Choppa?"

Bryson Potts is known around the neighbourhood as NLE Choppa, i've known this boy since he was running around in diapers. We grew up in the hood barely scraping by and we started selling drugs around the same time i was about 13, he was only 9. His mom was sick at the time and his good for nothing father was nowhere to be seen. Just like that we started gangbanging and as we grew up we lost alot of things. Our parents, Childhood and innocence. Choppa's dangerous as fuck, but i know he still has a heart and he loves nicki like a sister.

"Not much bruh you tryna get into sum' cuz i know this ain't no social call" Choppa laughed and i shook my head, this nigga really think he funny.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Imma need a lil with a situation."

"Aight bet what you need me to do" Choppa replied getting serious. I explain whats going on with nicki and her new boo what we gonna do about it.

Beyonce's POV

Tina has been more and more angry recently ever since i couldn't control my anger. I couldn't help myself with being trapped here away from kids, away from Onika. She comes into my cell every night just to beat even worse then the last. I don't know how much more i can take of this. my food supply has been cut short to only enough that i can survive by barely enough to have any energy left.

Everytime i move i scream out in pain and the guards are loving it. Always smirkign from the door if the cell whenever i scream out in pain from Tina's hits. I just really hope someone finds me soon because i'm really losing hope here.

Unedited.