Chapter 11

(A/N: I'm sorry guys I have been so stuck in this chapter for a month not knowing what the hell I was going to do for it by I got my groove back now and I hope you enjoy this chapter)

Beyonce's POV - At the park...

"Come on Nicki your not even gonna give a hug." He said with an ugly smirk on his face.

"Just go away Safaree." He just laughed at Onika, until he finally
turned his attention towards me. "Who are you?" He asked with an eye brow raised at me.

"I should ask you the same thing." I said whilst getting up from my sitting position and getting up in his face towering over him with the obvious height advantage. I swear I saw this guy gulp when he realised I'm twice his size, but as soon as that look of fear it appeared it vanished just as quickly being replaced with the look of toughness but I know his ass was still scared I could see it in his eyes.

"You better move dyke." He hissed.

I weren't fazed though, I just found this guy funny as fuck, bless his heart for his failed attempt to intimidate me. "I don't appreciate your tone." I said to him getting a little closer to his his face.

"And what are you gonna do about it." He stood on his tippy toes in attempt to match my height. I couldn't hold it in anymore I busted out laughing at the way he was trying to be tall.

This seemed to have upset him since he had an embarrassed look on his face and a light blush that lucky for him isn't that noticeable for his dark skinned ass.

"What's so funny?"

I just kept laughing at the way his voice cracked just now. My stomach was killing from how hard I was laughing and this was only pissing off this midget nigga more.

"Listen weirdo, I don't know what your problem is but you better back down." That's when I turned serious in the blink of an eye at his 'warning'.

"And what are you gonna do with, your short ass." I reply, I honestly don't know what has gotten into me, but this dude is pissing me off just by looking at him. My was jaw clenched in anger, and my eyes were piercing through his soul as I look down at him

"Nicki, when you get tired of being a dyke and want a real man to please you, hit me up." He smirked and gave her a creepy wink, then walked away.

This Nigga did not just motherfucking wink.

I was fucking furious, where the fuck did this limo dick, herpes infested, Sun burnt nigga think he was going with that shit.

"Bae..." I heard but i didn't respond, still seething with anger.

I felt her put both hands on my face to turn and look at her.

When my hazel orbs met her brown ones they softened, I immediately came to my senses and let out a deep sigh.