Chapter 2

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

I turn around to be met with the most mesmerising amber orbs I've ever seen. The girl so damn fine. She looked anywhere between 5'10 and 6'0. I like em tall.

(A/N: in this case I'm making Beyonce taller because I wanted it to fit into the story so yeah...😂)

"Hi" I said and all they could do was just stare. Serayah giggled at how funny they looked when they were drooling. "Umm...i-im This is Sid say hello Bug"

The little one known as Sid looked down with a heavy blush on her cheeks and done a small wave.

"Sorry she's just a little shy" she said as she scratched her neck

"I can tell, I guess she gets it from her..."

"Dad... I'm beyonce, Sidney's father, nice to meet you" shook her hand that was pulled put to me.

Beyonce...that sounds sexy.

"I'm Onika, Serayah's aunt, nice to meet you too beyonce" I look her in the eyes the whole time and a light blush appeared on her cheeks. We only broke eye contact when we heard the bell ring signalling for the girls to go to class. "Alright bug you gotta go to class ok and i promise that i will come and pick you up later"

"Yes daddy" she hugged Beyonce and left to class, i done the same thing with Rayah and she left along with Sidney.

By now me and Beyonce are the only one in front of the entrance except from one or two parents dropping of their kids. "Sooo...It was nice meeting you Onika but i kind of have to get going...See you around" before i could get a chance to speak she was gone.

Fuck... I forgot to get her number.

Well hopefully if shes there again to pick up her daughter i can get it then.

***

I arrrived back the apartment i share with my adopted sister Lauren and her daughter Serayah. "Hey bitch!"

"Hey shrimp" i screamed when i hear the voice from behind me. "Fuck you Kelly with yo big ass forehead" She was full on laughing at this point thinking that almost giving me a heart attack is funny, i smack my teeth and walk away from this bitch. "Oh come, girl you should have seen your face" i continue to ignore her as her laughter dies down.

I make my way to the kitchen while she sits at one of the stools. "You gotta admit that it was at least a little funny." I mean mug her "Well i am not amused what if i had a heart condition or something, you can't be doing shit like that Kels"

"What's with all the screaming, did y'all break a nail or something?"

"I told you to take the trash out and this including Kelly" Lauren starts laughing while Kelly just roles her eyes and goes on her phone. "Look she just came out of no where and raided the fridge. I got a life i can't keep all the strays out" She takes a seat at the kitchen island next to Kelly. "Well anyway, I'm gonna pick up Rayah after school today so you can chill out from that working that you do.