Chapter 15

Omniscient POV

Tina is absolutely livid right now.

Not only did her sorry excuse for a ex husband fail at getting Onika here but he also got hurt doing. I mean how the hell are you going to let a little 5'2 girl hurt your grown ass. Make it make sense.

Never send a man to do a woman's job.

"Look just give me one more chance I can bring her to you." Matthew pleaded.

"You should have brought her here on the first chance but yo ass stay fucking up." Tina spoke.

Judging by this conversation you would never think that there two used to be married. They used to love each other with every fibre of their being...until the fighting started.

Why?

Because Matthew was cheating with Carol. When Tina found out she wanted to kill Carol but didn't.

She thought why not wait to get revenge. Wait to strike at the thing she loves the most...her daughter.

That's the second reason why Tina wants Onika to suffer so bad the second is well very much obvious.

She makes Beyoncé happy.

That alone made Tina jealous and bitter, not wanting her 'lover' to be with anyone else just like her now ex husband.

Matthew sighed and rubbed a hand over his face, visibly stressed over the events that had just taken place.

"Can you please just give me one more chance, I promise you that I can get the job done."

Tina smirked. "Just like you begged me for a second chance when you was going out slinging yo dick to anyone that would suck it." Matthew frowned at Tina.

He went to speak but Tina put a hand up to stop him, "If you don't bring her to me this time it's gonna be your secret brat next." With that she left him standing there.

Matthew was in deep trouble...

With no way to get out of it.

Beyoncé's POV

"Wake up Knowles it's time to eat." The guard said, waking me up out of my slumber.

I glared at him which he ignored and sat up, grimacing at the way my bones were cracking.

I looked down at the tray the guard just placed down in front of me.

Damn does this place have anything better than bread and water.

"Can I get something else?" I asked.

He scoffed, "This ain't the Hamptons freak you take what you get or you get nothing." I rolled my eyes at him.

"How pleasant" I mumbled.

He squinted his eyes at me, "Got something to say to me"

I put my hands up in defence the chains rattling against the concrete floors.

The guard glared at me then finally left my 'cell'.

I've spent what feels like a year in here and all want to do is see my kids.

I'm such an idiot how did I not see that my daughter was hurt. I was too much of a coward to not get my kids out of this situation sooner. That woman is evil and always has been.

I just hope that I can make it out this to tell Sidney I'm sor-

The creaking of the metal door disturbs my thoughts as I turn around to see who it is. My mother.

Honestly, I would've preferred the guard.

I roll my eye and turn my back to her and end up facing the sorry excuse for food in front me.

"Aww baby are you still mad?" She coo's at me. "I know what will make you feel better." She continues...after a second I feel her presence behind me casting a shadow over my head to the point where I can see the outline of her body.

I still don't budge...

She notices this so she starts trailing her hands from my arms up to my shoulders in a slow pace. I feel shivers as her hands touch my bear skin, considering the I am only wearing a tank top and the jeans from when I came in here.

She starts to lick the shell of my ear, trailing kisses down to my neck. She bit down hard on it making me flinch and push her away.

I finally turn to face her,seeing nothing but anger and frustration etched across her features.

She scoffed, "Oh I see, you get a new slut and suddenly you don't want me no more huh."

"I never wanted you in the first place!" I yelled before I could even process. My what jolted to the side at the nasty slap I received.

Damn that hurt like a bitch.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, I gave you everything you ever asked for!" She screamed with pure rage, "I got your sister new shoes when she asked for them, I gave you them bratty ass kids, when you said you wanted kids."

"You only got them because I asked Solange for you since you never pay attention to her." I snapped.

"And I said that meant I want kids when I'm older someday not with you,  you fucking psycho!" She looked taken aback by my outburst, however her face quickly changed from surprised to animalistic in a matter of seconds.

She then lunged at me giving me the worst beating that I have ever received not caring if their were wounds on my face, which she was mindful of before. She put everything she could into those punches and kicks, never giving me a moments rest  before getting the guards to come in to get a piece of my nearly unconscious body, she left the room to catch her breath.

After what seemed like forever she came back seemingly calmer than she was before but I could still see the intense anger as her gaze stayed fixed on me.

Still without removing her gaze she told the guards to leave the room.

Once the metal door closed she stalked her way over to me. "When I get my hands on that little hoe you've been having around my kids...imma make you watch while I rip her apart."

I was too exhausted to respond, And with that she left the room leaving me to fall into a darkness.

Unedited