Chapter 1

Beyonce's POV

Beyonce's POV

I heard the door to my bedroom slam shut and walls vibrating from the impact making me jump and turn around to face her. She stared me down while coming closer to me making me back up in fear.

By now she stood in front of me, her gaze making me feel so small and worthless. "What were you doing talking to her?!?!?" I stayed silent, but she didn't like that.

SLAP.

"I SAID WHAT WERE YOU DOING TALKING TO HER?!?!?!?"

"S-She just as-ked me whhhat I wanted to get and I just t-told her"

SLAP.

"What did I tell you about talking to other girls or even looking at them?!"

"I didn't mean too"

"Your a liar, you enjoyed it when she looked at you like a piece of meat so you done the same!!!"

"No i-ii di-dnt"

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

"Your a slut!!!"

Her words cut even deeper than the last time and I couldn't stopped the tears from escaping my eyes.

"Dada?" I heard a small voice call out to me. I turned my gaze to the small figure.

"Daddy's okay Sid, please just go and play, okay?"

"What about your mommy, you don't want to see if your mommy's okay?" She smirked with an evil glint in her eyes.

"..." The 3 year olds gaze turned to the floor. "Answer me you little brat!" Sid jumped from the venom pouring through her mother's voice. "Sit down on that chair and if you even think about moving you will regret it!" The 3 year old quickly obeyed. "Look at me and DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AWAY"

She turned to me, "TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES YOU SLUT" I gazed at my daughter with apologetic eyes knowing that if I disobeyed both of us would be in danger. I slowly removed each layer of clothing and tossed it aside and laid on the bed knowing what was about to happen next. She smirked and walked over to me, I only just now realised that she had taken all her clothes off.