Chapter 14

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

I've had enough so I said my goodbyes to the others and left to go and find out if Beyoncé's okay, since she should have been back by now.

As I'm driving I am trying to track Bey's phone so that I can exactly where she. I tried several times but I can't get a read on her from here it's like her phones off and she just went off the grid or something.

That's not just a coincidence is it...

No I think the fuck not.

With that being said I took a U turn and headed to Bey's house.

I started to dial Laurens number so that I can tell her that Bey's missing and I don't know where she is right now.

The phone answered "Hey girl" Lauren said.

"Lo i dont know where Bey is and shes not answering her phone. Im starting to get really worried now because i cant find her location and she said that she weren't gonna take to long and now she-"

"Girl slow down, what do you mean she's missing,what the fuck happened?"

"I don't Lauren! I just can't get a hold of her right now" I stated.

As Lauren was talking I felt like I was being followed. I looked in my rear view mirror to see a black van following behind me. Just to be sure I turned a corner. They turned with me...

"Um hello...On-"

"Lauren I think I'm being followed right now." I said whilst still keeping my eye on the car. "What the fuck is going on today...shit!" She smacked her teeth.

"Lauren something isn't right."

"Yeah, no shit!" I rolled my eyes at her statement. "Lo imma need you to call Wayne and tell him everything, okay?" It was silent for a while before she sighed and replied with an ok.

"Nick...Be careful alright?" I nodded even though she's can't see me. "I'll be good Lo, I promise. I love you and tell mom I love her too."

"Bitch really! You saying goodbye like you finna die or some shit yo ass just said that you gon be ok and then you say some shit like this. I love you but fuck yo raggedy ass Onigga!!"

My mouth damn dropped to the floor. It's safe to say that my ass was flabbergasted. "First of all, you princess peach looking ass hoe, watch who the fuck you talking to. Second of all when I say I love say it back...the fuck!"

"You must be deaf because I know you heard me say I love You!" She yelled. "Well yo tone hurt my feelings" She scoffed and started mumbling some shit that I can't hear.

"Speak up bitch!" I yelled just to piss her off.

"Screw you miss piggy." She hung up before can make a comeback. When I get home this bitch is gonna hear it from me on god.

I looked in the mirror and saw that the car was gone. I took a breath of relief and continue my journey.

****

"Hey, Do you know if Miss Knowles is still here?"

"Actually she hasn't been here all afternoon miss, would you like me to give her a message?" She said.

I have her a soft smile, "No, it's fine...thanks anyway."

Well that was fucking useless...

I sighed and headed to the parking garage where my car was parked. I got into the elevator to see a tall black man with a moustache that's makes him look like a 1960s Italian bodybuilder.

He smiled at me, which gave me bone chilling feeling. I just turned back around and tried to ignore him but feeling him staring holes in the back of my head was making it hard to do so.

I finally got to the parking lot and I couldn't get away from him faster.

I quickly went to get my keys out of my purse, when someone grabbed me from behind and tried to put a bag over my head. I elbowed them with as much power as I could in the stomach earning a groan.

I spun around to be faced with the guy from the elevator. How fucking predictable...

I punched him in his nose and then kneed him in the crouch causing him to cry out in pain. I left the first chance that I could. I drive as fast as if could without looking back.

***

I got back to my house and locked all the doors and windows.

"Lauren!!!!" I yelled put in panic causing her to ascend from the kitchen with a mixed look of fear and worry in her eyes was her gaze was set upon me.

"What happened!?"

I ignored her question, "Did you call Wayne?" I asked.

"Onika, what the fuck is going on?" She yelled getting increasingly frustrated when I don't answer her.

"Girl answer the fucking question!!"

"Yes bitch I called Wayne he should be here tomorrow." She sighed, "Now will you please tell me whats going on?"

"Some guy tried to kidnap me and I think it might be the one that was following me..."

Unedited