Chapter 12

TW: Sexual Abuse

(A/N: y'alls comments kill me, here's a chapter since you guys got mad at the cliffhanger)

Sidney's POV

I looked up at Daddy to see that she's waiting for me to say something but I couldn't get the words out I just kept crying due to the overwhelming emotions that has overcame me.

I love my Dad, I really do she's the only person that gets me maybe it's because I'm basically a clone of her; same eyes, hair, complexionand condition. But I know she'll do everything in her power to protect me but how can she protect me from everything else but mommy.

I had to watch do so many things my dad just so I wouldn't have to go through the same thing but it doesn't scar any less. I still get nightmares about it but that's not as bad as what happened to me two years ago.

"Mommy s-she..." I stuttered over my words as more tears escaped which she didn't hesitate to wipe.

I took a deep breath and took my time to get his out. "When you were sleeping..."

***
Flashback...

2 years ago

The whole house was asleep except from mommy and her new boyfriend robert. He was nowhere near as tall as daddy and he wasn't as big. He was darkskinned with a beer belly.

I couldn't sleep properly since I kept hearing weird noises coming from Mommy's room. After a few minutes it stopped and I took that as an opportunity to try and get some sleep, since I was still tired from my birthday party earlier today. It was star wars themed It was really fun but would have been better if mommy wasn't there. She kept giving me weird looks like I see her give my dad.

As I was just dozing off to sleep I heard my door opening and pairs of footsteps approaching my bed. "I slowly opened my eyes to see two figures staring back at me, since it was dark I couldn't see them very well.

One of the figures climbed on top of me and when they got closer to my face I noticed that it Mommy's boyfriend Robert.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered out.

He ignored me and started kissing my neck. I could feel his hot breath on my and a hardness on my leg. I started to shake in fear what was happening right now, but then I heard the voice of the second figure in the room.

"You look so pretty baby, I've always wanted to have you and now I get the chance."

With that she came over to us, I felt a weight being lifted off of me as the covers were pulled back exposing my Spider-Man pyjamas. I felt my bottoms being taken off, so I out of instinct I start kicking my legs and I was about to scream but it ended up being muffled due to the masculine hand covering my mouth.