Chapter 4

Beyonce's POV

Beyonce's POV

I'm currently doing my normal morning routine, since I've already gotten the kids ready and fed.

Outfit down below

I head downstairs l and head into the kitchen to see my mother, kids and sister

"Kids get your bags we gotta get to school before you're late." They nodded their heads and ran upstairs to do as told. "Morning Solo." She replied with a small morning before quickly leaving the room.

I am now left with my mother and I can't bear to look her in the eyes. I was a coward when it came to her, when I came to a lot of things. But all that comes with knowing the consequences of said things and me just not being brave enough to take the risk.

I'm sure that I will regret it later on, but for right now I'm just going to play it safe. "I enjoyed that baby."

I said nothing. Not a single word.

"But I hope you learned your lesson." She then gripped up my jaw. Hard. "Otherwise I won't hesitate to let one of the babies to join in on the fun."

I couldn't muster up any words, so I nodded my head. She let go of my face, "Good, now I'm going to work and I'll be back a little later." I nod again.

"Oh and take your sister to school." With that she was gone. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and I took time to slow down my fast beating heart.

"Daddy." I look down to see Sid with a worried look on her face. "Are you ok?"

I plaster on a fake smile, "Yeah I'm okay, where's the twins?"

"Annoying aunt Solo."

Great.

"Ok just wait by the door and well be down in a minute."

I enter Solange's room to see her face read with annoyance as my twins won't stop with their antics.

"BEYONCE GET THEM BEFORE I DO"

"Come on guys go and meet your sister downstairs." They ran out giggling with bags on their backs.

"Solange we gotta go." She rolls her eyes and brushes past me. I sigh and head downstairs.