Chapter 13

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

Lauren, Kelly, Solange and I are busy cleaning up the rest of the backyard after the last few people left. I can't believe that's what a little girl had to go through.

I'm glad that she has Bey even though I can tell that she's beating herself up about the entire thing.

I can't believe what these kids had to go through all of these years and know one was ever there for them but my question is how come Solange never noticed this before, I mean don't they all live under the same roof?

All of this just seems crazy as hell to me.

"Nicki, where's Beyoncé I thought she was supposed to be here to help?" Lauren voiced, I shrugged even though I had a strong feeling of where she was right now.

"Maybe she just went tout for some air or something I'm sure she'll be back soon." I said.

Meanwhile...

"D-Dad?" I stuttered out.

"Its been a long time Beyoncé, you grown a lot." I just gave him a look of disbelief, after all these years that's the first thing he says to me.

"Where were you?" He stays silent.

"I'm Sorry..."

"I don't want your apologies I want to know why you left me to rot in hell, I thought you loved me, I thought you cared but you just left me and Solange to god knows where doing god knows what and all you have to say is 'I'm Sorry'. You don't know half of what I've been through!?" I yelled.

All of these years, all the pain the suffering, I couldn't even have a normal childhood because this conniving bitch took it away from me, and all this time he could have been there to prevent this!

"Look, I'm sorry that you had to go through that okay but you need to keep your emotions in check okay."

Is he serious right now!?

"To be honest I didnt plan on ever seeing you again." He said nonchalantly.

"Why, did I do something wrong to make you leave and decide not to come back?!" He just continues to stare at me with a look I couldn't quite  decipher.

"Matthew is not your father." She said with a smirk plastered on her villainous face.

She started laughing at my puzzled facial expression, "Oh Beyoncé didn't you really think you had somebody that actually loves you." She continued to laugh as she stalked her way over to me. She dragged her finger nails across my colar bone the doing the same movement to my jaw line. She leaned in closed to my ear her breath lingered on my skin making goosebumps appear.

"No one can love you like I can, and I'll make sure no one will ever love you because your mine Beyoncé and mine only." She whispered.

She gave me another one of her signature smirks as she leaned an away from me.

"You thought I wouldn't find out about your little slut." My eyes widened at that.

How did she find out about Onika?!

"I hope you enjoyed that bitch while you could because I swear you will never see her again."

I felt a stinging sensation at the side of my head and my surrounding have become blurry. I wobbled around trying to keep my balance but ultimately failed and collapsed to the ground the image I saw was Tina and Matthew smirking at me.

Everything went dark.

***

I woke up, my eyes opening softly only to be met with darkness and the only light source being from the window. Though it wasn't an actual window since it had bars on it and at least it gave me a source of oxygen.

I slowly try to get up feeling an intense throbbing in my head causing my curiosity to occur.

That's when It all came back to me...

The yelling, Me finding out about what my 'mother' done to Sid and my father...

Now that part still didn't make sense to me. I had suffered for years...And he wasn't there when all this time he could've been.

I guess it's a good thing that he isn't my real father anyway.

I pushed through the pain in my head and tried to get up only to find that my hands were tied to the drain pipe behind me.

Fuck...

After a few more minutes to struggling i decided to stop since it was starting to hurt my wrists. On cue the door opened to reveal my father.

"You know things didn't have to be like this..." he said once he entered with a chair taking a seat in front of me.

"If you just didn't get involved with that girl then none of this would have happened."

What?...

I looked up at him in confusion. "What does Onika have to do with this?!" I yelled at him, but he didn't seem fazed though.

"Your mother...she's a very possessive woman. She's also incredibly dangerous."

Oh well that helps sum it all up, telling me shit that I already know.

"Now because you just couldn't help yourself now, now your precious Onika is going to get whats coming to her." With that he pulled out a tablet with a picture of Onika on it. Her bright smile and deep dimples calming me down instantly, but then I remembered his threat and turned furious all over again.

"Don't you dare touch her!"

He chuckled.

"Too late it's already happening."

Unedited.