Chapter 8

(A/N: Sorry Guys had to take a break before I produce the next bunch of chapters for you guys, it's only a short break though because I was doing this film making workshop but now that's over I'm back)

Beyonce's POV

Why am I sweating so much? Is it normal to sweat this much? Why have I forgotten how to breathe? What even is breathing? Is Michael Jackson still alive? Will she not like this date? Will this ruin our friendship?

Over a thousand questions were swirling my mind making me over think. Today is the day of my date with Nicki and I'm drowning in nervousness. "Do you think I should just cancel?" I asked solace who was sitting there shaking her head at my crisis.

"You can't cancel this date, stupid!"

I ignored the obvious insult and turned to face her. "Why not?"

"Because your panicking over nothing, she already likes you so don't see what the problem is." She shrugged. I sighed and took a seat beside her. "If this doesn't go well then I might lose her and our friendship, and what makes it harder is the fact that idiot know the first thing about dating."

Solange' eyes softened, "You ha e to know anything about dating, what matters is that you show her the real you and treat her with respect and care."

She was right I didn't need to know the first thing about dating, we already vibe well so this date shouldn't be any different to any other morning we've spent together.

"Thank Soso I don't know what I would have done without you"

"Its okay, that's what sister are there for." I pulled her in for a hug and mumbled a small 'i love you' which she instantly returned.

I love having moments like this with my little sister, it gives our relationship a sense of normalcy that I think we both have been craving for

"Now are you sure you're okay to watch Sid and the twins?"

"I think I can take care of a bunch of infants." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Thank you again." She gave me a smile which I returned.

I walk into Sid's room to see that she was playing with the twins. "Daddy's leaving now okay guys."

"Where are you going daddy?" Sid asked.

"I'm going on a date Bug." This caused Kayden to look up at me with curious eyes. "What a date Dada?"

Jayden rolled her eyes while shaking her head. "Kay Kay a date is when you like someone and you kiss them." She said in a duh tone. Kayden was still confused by this so he shrugged his shoulders and went back to playing with his cars.

I shake my head at there shenanigans, Sid is the most chill out of my kids, mainly because she likes to keep the peace and stays outta trouble. Kayden is exactly like me down to his mannerisms and the fact t that we love basketball. Jayden... She most definitely gets her attitude from her mom aka my mom, down to how she meanings people. All three of my kids have a deep dislike for their mother, especially Jayden I can replenishing be a handful when she's a teenager. Oh lord help me.

"Daddy when will you be back?" Sid asked me.

"Later tonight probably but I am coming back."

She gave me a small smile and a light nod. I went to kiss their heads and tell them I love them before heading out to pick Onika up for our date.

***

I finally got to Onika's place and I still haven't gotten out of the car just yet.

6:51pm.

I still got time. I just really hope this goes well. I walk up to the door to ring the doorbell and a darkskin girl opened the door with a packet of oreos in her hand. Just like my sister.

"Um...h-hi... I'm here to pick up Onika?"

She eyed me carefully. "And you are?"

"My name is Beyonce Giselle Knowles, please to meet you." I went in for a handshake but she pulled me in for a hug with her free arm instead. "I'm Kelendria but I much prefer Kelly, nice to meet you Beyonce."

She smiled brightly at me before her face contorted in all seriousnesss, "First things first, What are your intentions with my midget?"

"Well i really like Nicki and I want to make her happy."

"Another thing what you gonna do with the goblin at the end of this night?"

"I was just gonna take her home." She eyed me suspiciously. "Alright that's all I wanted to know, you may enter."

At that perfect moment, Onika emerged down the stairs.

Wow she's so damn beautiful.

I didn't realised she was standing right in front of me blushing for some reason.

"Thank you Bey."

"I'm sorry?" I'm confused

"You said that I was beautiful?"

"Oh uh I didn't think I said that out loud. Sorry."

She giggled, "Its ok I liked it." I gave a big smile, we heard someone clear their throat and Kelly eyeing us with a smirk on her face. "So smurf..."

Onika rolled her eyes, "what hoodlum?"

"This is the girl that you said was and I quote 'so fucking fine' " I turned to look at Onika and she was full on glaring at Kelly.

"You know what Bey lets go I'm not going to let you ruin my vibe with your buffoonery."

She pulled me out the door by my arm and you could here Kelly's laugh in the distance.

***

"So where are you taking me because I didnt."

"We are going to the Carnival." I said nervously as I was waiting for her reaction. "I love the Carnival me and my family used to go there all the time." She said with excitement before she her smile was quickly replaced with a frown.

"Are you alright nika?"

"Yeah...Yes I'm fine." She didn't say anything for the rest of the car ride and I was worried that I've ruined the mood.

Nice going Beyonce a fail on your first date.

We finally arrived and everything was full of life, there were multi games that we're so going to try by the end of tonight.

To be continued...

Unedited.