Chapter 5

Nobody's POV

Nobody's POV

For the past two weeks Beyonce and Onika have spent everyone together eating breakfast and getting to know each other

To say that the already present connection was growing was an understatement. Over this short they have gotten closer.

Especially Beyonce, she found herself coming out of her shell more and more being with the shorter girl. That have been many occasions where being couldn't help. But cast her gaze over the shorter girls curves.

She often wondered how it would feel to run her hands through the shorter girls silky hair, cast her hands over Onikas mounds or feel the warmth softness of Onikas skin.

Onikas attraction to Beyonce has escalated from lust to pure adoration for the girl. She could quite describe what she was feeling but the intense fiery feeling in her stomach when she's around or even with the lack of contact she could feel her skin on fire from Beyonce's presence.

Yet the nagging feeling that Beyonce was hiding something was going away. Everytime she came close to the taller girl she would tense slightly and her breathing would increase.

It com earned her of the girls mental state but didn't want to push her too soon in their relationship.

Tina also notice a change in Beyonce, she noticed how she was slightly more confident than she used to be in herself. Happy.

Tina also noticed that she had a certain glow about her which made Tina question who was the factor behind this change.

Even Solange was noticed and she felt slightly elated for her sister, even though they aren't close she still has love for her sister.

Solange's POV

My whole life I've been in my sister's shadow.

When our father left I felt even more alone. My mother always played more attention to Beyonce all the while forgetting about me, I often got jealous from how much they went out for ice cream or watch movies together. I wished I had a bond like that with mom.

But I'm just a burden to her.

This had resulted in the poor relationship I have with my sister. I know I'm immature when I comes to the situation but you feel hurt to if you felt the way I had over the years.

She was even better with our younger siblings, I always envied the bond that they had. They even look exactly like her, basically her little clones.

They could easily be mistaken for her kids.

It was a little weird if I'm honest.

"Girl, What are doing tonight?" My best friend Normani came up to me.

I close my locker and turn to her, "Nothing, why?"

"Well there's this party at tonight and your going." I raise my eyebrows at her. "What makes you think I want to go to some lame ass party."