Chapter 1

I ran into my apartment complex rain poured down. I was soaked once I stepped into the building. I took in a large breath.
"Good Afternoon Ms. Amelia," Creed smiled. "Afternoon," I walked to the evaluator.

I pressed my floor button and waited until the door opened. I walked to my apartment number 202; I unlocked the door and lay on the couch. "Oh shit," I got up quickly. How could I forget I'm soaking wet.

I groaned and dragged myself to the bathroom. Turning on nice hot water I got in, the hot water rained on my olive-toned skin relaxing every muscle in my body.

I heard my phone ring from my small living room in my studio apartment. I wrap a towel around me and walked to the living room.

I picked up my phone. "Hey Amelia," Jessie answered the phone. "Hey Jes what are you doing," I asked. "Nothing chilling but I have something to tell you," he said.

"What is it," I ask walking to my kitchen. "I just fucked a stripper," he said I died laughing. "Male or Female," I asked. "Male," he said. "Here we go how was it," I asked. "Amazing actually," he said.

"It was it that good," I asked. "Hell Yeah!" "Ok I'm going to bed I'll call you later." "Ok bye," he hung up. I put clothes on and laid down on my bed.

"Good morning what would you like," the barista smiled. "Hi, can I have a coffee with 2 creams and 3 sugars?" I rushed the words out of my mouth. I was late for an interview. "Here you go ma'am," I grabbed it and ran across the street to the building.

"Sorry I'm late," I panted. "Ma'am I'm sorry but you are extremely late and we can't take you so the job opportunity is over," a lady said. I nodded and walked out of the building. "Fuck," I yelled. "I've been waiting 2 weeks for this piece of shit interview.

I walked to my apartment. I looked on my computer for job openings. I even went further to look out of the state knowing I don't have any money.

Until I reach a site
-Job Opening Offer-
- Free plane ride
- free hotel
- free food

"This shit is too good to be true," I looked at the number to call. I grabbed my phone and called it.
"Hello," I said. "Hi, you have reached CC Company how may I help you," A lady said over the phone. "Hi I was wondering about a job offer," I said.

"Yes ok, so please state your name, and phone number," She said. I told her and she was going to call me if I could come to get the interview. I was so excited I hoped I get it.

I lay in bed for a while then my phone rang I immediately got up and grabbed my phone. "Hello," I said. "Hey," Jes said. "Oh it's just you," I said. "Don't sound so disappointed damn what you were waiting for, a dick appointment," he said.

"No actually an interview," I said. "What happened to the one today," he asked. "I was late they said hell to the no," I said. "How, how are you always late," he said. "I don't even know," I sat on my bed.

"Your slow," he laughed. "I really hope this job works out but it's in New York," I said. "Oh, you're going to see fine guys," he said. "Is that all you think about," I asked?

"Yup," he said I laughed "I'm going to bed I'll call you tomorrow." "Ok bye," he hung up.