Chapter 42

*Amelia Pov*

I was so confused he didn't come home till late I was in bed on my phone. He walked into the room and went straight to the bathroom.

He walked out 20 minutes later in sweatpants no shirt. He lay on his side of the bed and turned away from me. I placed a kiss on his cheek.

He wiped it off. "Baby you've been ignoring me and my text all day," I said. "Don't call me baby I'm not your fucking baby," he looked at his phone.

"Ok, then don't be my baby I'll let another man be my baby," I shrugged. "Then let them I don't give a fuck," he said. "Ok," I shrugged and got up. "Where are you going," he looked at me.

"To go find another name to call baby," I said he walked to me and threw me on the bed. "I'm your baby, no one else," he said. "You just said you didn't want to be," I said. "I don't care you hear me I'm your ONLY baby," he said.

"Ok, your the only baby," I reassured him. "Can you call me Lia and not Amelia," I looked at him as I sat up.

"No, you let someone else call you that," he said. "I was drunk ok I didn't know anything, I wasn't in the right mind you know I wouldn't do it intentionally," I said.

"Fine," he grumbled laying on top of me. I kissed his head he wrapped his arms around my torso and placed his head on my breast for cushioning.

"I apologize for the way I acted when I was drunk," I whispered he nodded. I put my hands up his shirt touching his back. I drew circles with my fingers gently.

I heard quiet snoring I smiled and kissed his temple as he does me many times.
****
"Oh-I am so sorry," I closed Jes's bedroom door. "Sorry," Jes shouted from the other side of the door.

I laughed along with Olivia who was on the other side with Jes. "Don't let Zane catch you," I shouted. "Don't let Zane catch what," Zane stood in front of me.

"I-umm nothing," I stuttered he tilted his head. "Come on let's go have sex," I tried to distract him. "No tell me what not to catch," he asked. "Catch my pussy come on," I grabbed his hand.

"Later, what am I not supposed to catch," he looked down at me. "Nothing come on," I said really nervous. He moved my hand from him and opened Jes's door.

I stood in front of him before he could open it. "If you open it that means you don't love me," I said. He looked down at me he opened the door.

Olivia and Jes were cloth thank god but Olivia was sitting in a chair Jes was laid down on his phone. "Olivia get out," Zane said. Olivia walked out. "You and I have a problem," Zane said to Jes.

"No me and you have a fucking problem," he turned to look at me. I frowned at him "You opened the door." "I know I'm sorry princess," he tried to touch me.

I pushed him away "you don't love me," I mumbled acting really sad. "Sweetheart you know I do," he said. "No, you don't," I mumbled. "I do princess I love you a lot," he said.

I was a little hurt he opened the door either way. A tear ran down my face I didn't realize it until he wiped my face softly. "I'm sorry I do love you," he said.

"No you opened the door," I pushed his hand away. "I'm sorry let me make it up to you," he said. "No I don't want your stupid makeup," I walked away and went to the room. I shut the door behind me.

He opened it I sat on the bed. "Come on princess," he said. "Stop calling me princess I'm not your dumb princess," I looked down at my thighs.

He walked to me and put his hands on my thighs squeezing them gently. "I'm sorry," he whispered. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

"Please don't cry I didn't mean to hurt you," he said. "Leave me alone," I mumbled. "Please my love I didn't mean to," he said.

I pushed him off and got up. "AMELIA EVERETT," he yelled. I stopped and turned to him "I said I was a sorry baby," his voice softened. "Tell me you love me on your knees then I'll forgive you," he looked at me weirdly.

"Ok then," I shrugged and turned around. "Fine I'll get on my knees," he rolled his eyes. I smiled at him "Get on your knees."

"I'm going to fuck your pussy so hard you can't breathe," my breath hitched. He dropped down to his knees. "I love you I'm sorry," he pleaded. "Ok I forgive you," I smiled down at him. He stood up and rolled his eyes.

"I would never get on my knees for anyone else," he said. I smiled "only for me." "Only for you," he kissed me.