Chapter 23

"What the hell happened Zane" Nico walked with me. "I told her I loved her," I said. He didn't say anything for a while "And what did she say." "Nothing she didn't fucking say nothing," I yelled.

"Zane you have to understand what she's been through," Nico said. "I fucking know." "You know what Jeremy did," he said. "Why do you think he's at the bottom of Seneca lake," I said.

"Listen she loves you she just needs time to say it," he said. "Bring me, somebody, to kill," I yelled. "Y-yes sir," a guy ran.

Nico is my baby brother, he's the only person that really understands and cares about me.

"Have you talked to father," he asked. "No that piece of shit of a father," I said. "H-here you go, sir," he brought me a beaten-up guy.

"Killed 3 women, and raped 5," Nico said. I stepped on the guy's hand he screamed in agony.

"Why are boys so fucking disgusting," I grabbed him by his collar and threw him to the wall. Relieving my stress "In 2012 he murdered a 12-year-old girl after raping her," Nico continued.

"Why the fuck are you alive piece of shit," I kneeled to him. I grabbed his face gripping it tight almost breaking his jaw.

He screamed in pain. "Wonder how that little girl feels now she's living in fear of every man." "Because of the piece of shit men like you," I stood up and kicked him in the stomach.

"A girl can't fucking believe she can be loved because of garbage men like you," I stepped into his throat. He gasped for air.

"This sounds really personal," Livy said. "What Olivia," I said. "Hey big brother don't be mad at me," she chuckled.

And there's Olivia my baby sister she has a mouth on her along with a hand I taught her well.

I turned to both Livy and Nico they were talking to another Lia. "Stop talking about her," I yelled. They stopped "Brother," she walked toward me.

I put my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. She rubbed my back "I love her."
"I know," she whispered. "You need to talk to her," she said.

"I don't want to see her," I turned away. "I thought you loved her," she said. "I do love her god I love her," I turned to Livy. "I want to fucking marry her Livy."

I punched the wall "I want her to have my children, I want her Livy," she walked in between me and the wall. I put my chin on top of her head.

"I know," she rubbed my back. I moved away from her "Why do you think she didn't say anything," she asked I shrug. The guy groaned "Why don't you shut the fuck up," I yelled.

"Calm down sit down," she said I sat in a chair. "You need to go home and get rest," Nico said. I closed my eyes and sighed. I opened them and stood up.

"I'm going home," I said. "Wait," Livy said. I turn to her and looked at the guy on the floor. I kicked him again but harder he coughed up blood. "Keep alive for 7 hours let him suffer," I walked downstairs.
****

I went to work I didn't see her for a week then the next week she came. "Good Morning Mr. Everett here's your coffee, you have a meeting with Nico," she said.

I looked up at her "How do you know Nico?" She's not supposed to know about Nico or Livy.

"Um sir I don't," she said. "Ok thank you," I started to drink the cold coffee. She walked out she can't know anything.
***
*Amelia Pov*

I wanted to kiss him, but I couldn't. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks since the thing happened at my house.

I walked to my office I sat in my chair why did he get so tense when I said a guy named Nico. Who's Nico?

He's important I guess. I got a notification to come to his office. I mentally prepared myself before walking in.
I took a deep breath and then opened the door. "Yes sir?" I said.

"We need to talk," he said. Oh shit. I nod and sat in the chair. "I want to raise your money," he said. Oh... "Um ok," I said. "You have been doing very well for your first 7 months of work I believe you should get a raise," he said.

I nodded at least I'm getting more money. "Ok so you will get 10,000 dollars every 2 weeks," he looked at his open file.

Oh shit... he wasn't trying to make eye contact with me. I wasn't worried about the money now. My phone went off. "One second," he looked at my phone.

I answered it "Hey Jes I'll call you back," I hung up. He sat back in his chair his tongue on his cheek that thing.

Which was extremely hot... "So that's why?" he said. "Excuse me?" I said. "You didn't say it back because you have a guy named Jes," he said. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Excuse me what Jes is that friend that you wanted to meet and not like it's any of your business but I've never had a sexual relationship with Jes," I got up and walked out.

I was fuming about how the hell he didn't have the right to say that at all.