Chapter 29

We walked into the house. Olivia, I don't know she was shocked but didn't look surprised.

"Zane," she said he looked at her. "Tell me more," she said. "I don't really know anything all I know is his dad hooked up with a 17-year-old and had you, mom decided to take him back and forgive him, so she just called you hers," Zane said.

"Ok could you help me find my real mom," she asked. "If you want princess," Zane said she nodded.

That made me think about my birth parents. Zane rubbed my back "I'm going to shower," he kissed my neck and walked upstairs.

"Sorry Amelia you just joined this crazy family," Olivia laughed. I laughed "It's fine I rather have family drama than no family," I sat next to her.

"How are you doing," I asked. "Good it's really not surprising my father is a bad person," she said. "And I'm sorry for what he called you, you're amazing and you make Z happy," she said.

I smiled softly at her, "Thank you." "No thank you, Zane seems so much happier with you," she smiled. I couldn't help but get a little red.

"And your fucking gorgeous like got damn," she said I laughed "thank you." "Stop flirting with my girlfriend," Zane walked in. "Hey last time I check he didn't ask her all you said was I love you," Olivia said.

She was 1000 percent right "Right I never got a real 'Do you want to be my girlfriend'," I said. "Do you-," I stopped him "It's a no until you make it really cute," I said.

"Ok," he said. "Come on non-girlfriend," he said I laughed and grabbed his hand. "Good night Olivia," I said. "Goodnight."

We walked to the bedroom. I was basically living here I haven't gone home since I don't even know. I've been here for 3 weeks.

"Nico is very quiet," I fixed the covers. "Sometimes," Zane took off his earring. "Oh.. so do you want to talk about your father," I asked I saw him tense up at the question.

"No," he mumbled. "Ok, we don't have to, if you ever want to I'm here to listen," I lay in the bed.

"Ok," he said. I know he's never going to talk about it. He laid next to me put placed the back of his head on the headboard.

He was on his phone I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I stopped hearing Nico talk on the phone.

I know it's bad to snoop but I couldn't help it my nosey ass. Thank god he wasn't talking in Italian. "Zane's not going to be happy about this Ed," that's all he said.

Damn it I walked in and grabbed water. He turned to me "Good night Lia." "Night Co," I said. He laughed at the nickname.

"Better hope Zane doesn't hear you say that," I walked up the stairs. I lay in bed "Where did you go," he looked at me. "The kitchen," I said he didn't say anything I turned my back to him and went to sleep.

*Zane Everett Pov*

Did this woman just go to sleep and not kiss me or say 'I love you. "Princess," I whispered she didn't answer.

"Princess," I said again. "Hm," she said. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No," she mumbled sleepily.

"Ok I love you," I kissed her cheek. "I love you," she mumbled. She is mad, I just don't know what about.
**
"Good morning princess," I smiled. "Morning," she walked to the bathroom. What is wrong?!? I got up and walked to her.

I can see if she's mad the only way to tell. She's only been mad at me twice since I met her 8 months ago.

I tickled her she'll usually laugh but she smacked her hand away. "Baby," I said. "Leave me alone Zane, I'm going home," she said. "Why," I asked.

"I just don't want to be here," she shrugs. "Why not what happened," I asked. "Nothing I'll see you later Zane," she walked out of the room and I presume the house.

What is wrong with her? Did I not get her flowers or said something wrong. What is it fuck. "Olivia," I said she looked at me.

"Ok, why would you be mad at your boyfriend," I asked. "Oh she's mad what did you do," she asked looking amused. I rolled my eyes "What are the reasons.

"Um if they yelled, if they ignored me, if they talked to me any kind of way, if they-," I cut her off. "No tell me something I would do," I said.

"It's probably her period Zane," she said. "Fuck I forgot about that," I said. "Yeah," she said. "What do you want when your on," I asked. "Food, hugs," she said. I walked to my car.

I went to the grocery store but ordered tacos first. I grabbed pads, tampons don't know the difference. I grabbed candy, chocolate, and pops water. I paid picked up her tacos and went to her apartment.

I unlocked the door with the keys she gave me. I placed everything on the counter and walked to the bedroom.