Chapter 3

I woke up kind of late. Of course when I always have something Important to do. I rushed to the airport I got a Uber which he paid for. I ran through security and to my board. I gave the flight attendant my ticket.

"Go right ahead in," she smiled. I nod and rush in. I sat in my seat 6b the plane was quiet. I've only been on a plane once and that was when I was 5 coming to The Us from Canada.

I've been an orphan all my life my adoptive parents were horrible. But I moved with a good family until both my parents died when I was 4 then I went to The Us to other parents who didn't want me at all.

Yeah, my life is complicated but I am Canadian. So the first class was very very new to me. I sat in my seat a flight attendant came. "Would you like anything wine, vodka," she asked. "I'll just take a soda," I said.

She nodded "Coke or Pepsi," she asked. "Pepsi," I said she walked away. I looked out the window at the plane lifting into the air. She brought me a can I sipped it.

"Here you go a phone call," she handed me a Bakelite Phone. A really old phone I picked it up confused and put it to my ear.

"Hello," I answered. "Ms. Roberts," Zane said. "Yes hello," I answered. "At this moment you should be on the airplane," He said. "Well I currently hope so," I laughed he laughed "Well that you are I hope you have a good flight and I'll see you in New York," he said.

"Ok thank you," he hung up, I put the phone down. Why the hell 'currently' I never ever use that word. Jesus...

My plane stopped one time at another airport they told me to get more passengers but only one came.

And his seat was directly next to mine. I looked over at the man in a suit then down at my PJ pants and white crop top. Oh my god so embarrassing and he was extremely hot.

Like, drop-dead gorgeous, a fucking goddess. Like how can a man be this fucking fine? Ok, stop we get it he's fine. I looked out the window.

He finally spoke up "Cute pants." Oh my goodness. "I- Um yeah thanks," I said. He was on his phone most of the time. But we talked a little barley but kind of.

"You wear suits on a plane," I turned to his gorgeous face. Our kids would be so cute. Oh my god, what you hate kids. His green emerald eyes looked at my plain brown ones.

"I had a meeting before this," he said. "Oh makes sense I just got out of bed before this," I said. "I see," he looked forward at his laptop on the table. "Yes of course," I mumbled looking at my phone awkwardly.

"You also fell," he said how did he know that. "Excuse me," I asked. "Your arm is bruised slightly." I looked at my arm with a small bruise. "I fell getting out of bed," fuck why would I say that.

He laughed "You're so random." "I'm not just clumsy," I said he nodded. A guy in a suit walked toward us and handed him a phone.

He grabbed it and put it to his ear. Does he take phones from random people? "Ok thank you," he gave him the phone back and the guy left. Ok...weird.

I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep. I got woken up. "The plane landed," the guy disappeared after. Yelp there goes my future husband.

I got up and grabbed all my things. It was 1 pm I had to meet Zane Everett at 3 which leaves me time to sleep. I got to my hotel which he also paid for.