Chapter 20

"You acting really immature," I got up and walked outside. Was I really mad at him slightly? The guy was just being nice. "Baby I'm sorry ok I'll be nice," he walked toward me.

I turned to him "You should have never said it." "I know I'm sorry," he kissed my forehead. "I was just jealous," he admitted.

"Why you don't have to be jealous," I said. "Your face turned into a tomato when he said 'Beautiful lady'," he mocked his voice.

"It was a nice compliment," I said. "Not if your turning red I only can turn you red," he said. I smiled "ok only turn me red."

He pressed his lips gently on mine. We sat back down at our table. "I'm sorry but there are no more waiters," The guy came back. "No it's ok we would like to order," I smiled at him.

I could see Zane was still pissed but I wasn't going to be mean to this man. Zane is 5 years older than me I'm 22 he's 27.

Big age gap or whatever but get treated well by a real man and you're not going to care about his age.

"Ok then what would you like," he looked at us. "She would like the amatriciana with red wine 2," Zane said. "Ok is that it," he wrote on his little notepad.

Zane nodded and looked at me. "Don't order for me," the waiter walked away. "Sweetheart you can't pronounce any of these words on this menu," he said.

"Yeah whatever," he was right but still. "So what are you mad about now," he said. "First of all I'm not mad I'm just telling you it's rude to order someone else's food," I said.

"I fucking know that you don't think I fucking know," he snapped. "Change your fucking tone when you're talking to me I'm not one of your fucking slaves," I snapped back.

"Ok your right baby I'm sorry," he said. I nodded and looked at my lap. The food came, and it looked amazing. "Enjoy," the waiter left again.

We started to eat and talked a little "Have you always lived in New York," I asked. "Nope never mind don't answer that dumb question," I said. He laughed "As you know Italy, I should take you there one day," he said thinking out loud.

"Yes you should," I said he laughed. "What you always lived in Utah?" "No, Canada." "What's your favorite food in Canada," I asked. "There pastry's butter tarts," I said. "Weird name," he said.

"Tell me about it," I laughed quietly. "Italy, what's your favorite thing to do there," I asked. "I like to go to their galleries," he said.

"I heard they have a lot of nice paintings," I said. "Many," he said. "Your family?" I asked. His body tensed up must of hit a nerve. "It's ok you don't have to answer it," I said.

"Dad I rarely talk to him and mom died when I was 9," he said. "Oh I'm so sorry," I said. "No it's fine," he said. "I didn't mean to," he cut me off.

"Darling I promise it's fine," he said I nodded. "Can we get the bill," Zane called out. Immediately someone came out with the bill. He put his card on the table.

They swiped it, "Shit sorry that card will decline," Zane caught it before it red declined. "Here use this one," he gave her another one.

"That you have a good day sir and Ms," they walked away. I looked at his struggle to put his card back. I got up and took it from his hands.

"Zane calm down take it one by one we don't need to rush," I gave him the wallet back. I rubbed his cheek softly he nodded and instantly relaxed his face in my hand.

I smiled at how comfortable he is. He stood up and we walked outside. "Lia," he said. I looked at him "Me?" "Yes you," he said. I love that nickname. "Yes," I asked.

"You should give me a kiss," he said. I smiled and kissed him he pulled away then went for it again, and I smiled.