Chapter 11

He picked me up with no fucking struggle then placed me on his desk. He lifted my skirt and grabbed a hanker chief. He patted it on the red parts of my leg.

I whined a couple of times at the pain. He grabbed a water bottle and poured a little on the hanker chief and dapped it on my thighs.

He looked at my thighs I watched him be gentle with me. "You should be fine," he said I nodded. I jumped off his desk my heels landed on the floor. I sat on his chair and put my legs on his desk he turned to me.

"What are you doing Amelia," he said. "Nothing I find your chair comfortable," I said. "Well find your ass off my seat," he said. I looked at me "Why you weren't really talking bad about my ass last night," I looked at me.

He laughed and shook his head I was right about that. "Why did you feel guilty," he said. Oh, this conversation...
"I don't like her but it's still wrong," I said.

"When I said you were a good girl I did not mean this much," I bit my lip. "Shut up," I said he laughed and took off his blazer. "Let me," I reached my hand out.

He looked at me "What." "Blazer," he put his blazer in my hand. I put it over my body and cuddled with it. It smelt delicious like his cologne. "Don't go to sleep in my chair Amelia," he said my eyes were shut.

"Shhh, I didn't do a lot of sleeping last night," I mumbled. "Yeah you were doing more screaming than anything," he said. "Don't have to remind me," I mumbled. I heard him chuckle then I fell asleep.

*Zane Everett Pov*

She fell asleep in my chair I wasn't going to move her even though she slept like a log and was lighter than a baby.

She always looks peaceful sleeping. I had a meeting so I left when I came back she was awake. She had her head on the table her hair all on the desk.

"What's wrong," I asked she lifted her head. "I have a headache," she mumbled. I turned off the lights walked to the windows and closed the shades.

She laid back on the chair looking at me. I kneeled to my chair and rubbed her temples softly. She looked at me I smiled at her. "I think kissing right here will help," she pointed to the temples.

I laughed quietly I cupped her face and kissed her temples twice on each side. She smiled I let go of her face. I've never kissed her forehead but everywhere else.

She started to shut her eyes again. "Maybe you should go to your apartment and sleep," I suggested getting up. "Mm," she mumbled.

She's not getting up from that chair. I sat in the chair she usually sits in and worked on my laptop. I answered emails and looked at my finances. "Yes Amelia," I said looking at my laptop that was on my lap.

"How did you know I was behind you," she huffed. "You breath loud," I said. "Shut up," she said I laughed. She kissed my ear "I thought you felt guilty." "I don't really care anymore I want you so I'm going to get what I want," she whispered.

"I like the sound of that." She giggled and bit my ear softly "I don't want to have sex but I want you," she said. "What do you want me to do," I asked. "Cuddle with me," she walked in front of me.