Chapter 10

I woke up he was sleeping next to me I was still naked from last night I looked at the clock it was 5 am. I looked out the window my back turned to him.

I felt hands around my waist and gentle pecks on my shoulder. "Zane I think you should get home to your wife," I sat up. He looked at me confused.

"It was wrong for me to continue to flirt and have sex with you," I said. "Amelia," he sat up. "No please don't touch me," I said. "Ok I'll leave," he got up and left.

I laid in bed and huffed, I got up and went to go take a shower. I walked to the coffee shop across from Zane's building. I grabbed both of us coffee and went inside.

I placed the cup on his desk. "Good Morning Mr. Everett I finished your papers they are all filed," I said not looking at him.

"Thank you, Miss. Roberts," he said I looked at him. "Do you need anything," I asked? "No," he said I nodded and left.

I kicked him out of my apartment I had sex with my boss.. oh my fucking lord. I sat in my office and got a notification to come to his office.

I opened the door. "Come here princess," he said. "No thank you I'm good right here what did you need," I knew if I stepped any closer to him I would fuck him.

"It's wasn't a request," he said. "You can't tell me what to do," I crossed my arms over my chest. "Come. Here," he said.
"Before I bend you over this table and spank you until you can't sit down," he threatened.

I walked to his desk. "What Zane," I rolled my eyes. "Lose the fucking attitude," he said. "Zane tell me what you want I'm going to leave," I said.

"Go ahead leave let's see who's not going to be walking for the next week," he raised his eyebrow.

I huffed "Yes Zane." "I have to leave for Brazil tomorrow, I need you to manage things for me here," he said.

Brazil and wasn't going to tell me. "Do I even get a choice," I rolled my eyes? "Nope," he said. "Ok," I said. "Ok I need to keep up with the financials and Hilary and her husband," he said.

"Ok," I said."you can go," he said. "Thanks for telling me about Brazil, not," I said.

"I was going to but you kicked me out of your house," he said. I closed his door. "Amelia," he said I opened his door again.

"What Zane," a little annoyance in my tone. "Say what again," he said. "Jesus fucking Christ Zane what could you possibly want," I snapped.

"Coffee now," he orders I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs pouring hot coffee.
I started to walk to his office.

I have to tell Jes about thi-. "Ow fuck," I yelled coffee burnt my legs I bumped into someone. "I am so sorry," A male voice said.

I looked up at the gorgeous man. "No it's ok I wasn't paying attention," I said. "Roberts," I looked behind the gorgeous man and looked at an angry Zane.

His arms were crossed. "Yea," I said. "Where the hell is that coffee," he said. "I just fucking dropped it on my thighs," I moved to show him my wet skirt.

"They fucking burn so give me a break," I said. He rolled his eyes and walked to me. He picked up the cup and we walked to his office.