Chapter 32

He pulled my shirt off and unclipped my bra. He kissed my boobs and up my neck leaving wet kisses. That made me want him more.

He moved my hair from my shoulders sucking my neck and leaving a mark. "You want to go out, and talk back," he mumbles.

I moan softly "You just want to be punished so bad," he put his hands on my waist. "Yes," I moaned again.

"I want to be punished, punish me," I begged. He pushed me back with a smirk on his gorgeous soft lips.

*Zane Everett Pov*

She was a horny mess her body called for me each movement I did she wanted me more and more. I barely touch her she's on her way to an orgasm.

The effect she doesn't know she has over me. I hated arguing with her "Fuck," I mumbled feeling her stretch out.

She gasped for air while holding onto the white sheets above her. I kissed her canceling out her moans and gasping for air.

"I-," her voice cracked. "I'm gonna cum," she screamed.

I watched as her gasp for air and loud breathing increased. "Oh-fuck."

"Don't cum," I growled at her she nodded.

She grabbed onto the covers scrunching up the sheets then she let herself go she was extremely tired.

Her body moved with my thrust. She made yelping noises "I'm coming," she moaned. I groaned feeling her walls clenched around my dick.

I put my head on her stomach tired myself. "You feel so fucking good," I mumbled in Italian.

"Fuck," she groaned I picked my head up and came inside her. She gasped feeling me fill her up.

Fuck I need to stop coming inside of her before I get her pregnant. "Zane," she whined. "Yes princess," he pulled out. "You can't keep doing that we haven't talked about kids," she said I walked to the bathroom.

She was right we didn't it never was a conversation. I wrapped a wipe and walked back in I opened up her legs and wiped her softly. "Thank you," she whispered. I threw it away and put on my boxers and pants.

"Do you want clothes or do you want me to bring you to the room naked," I asked. "Naked," she mumbled. I picked her up she put her head on my shoulder.

I held her up by her butt I walked a crossed the hall to our room. I placed her on the bed and covered her.

She closed her eyes "Thank you, Zane." "Don't thank me, darling." She nodded and instantly passed out. Damn what she do take sleeping pills.

I walked downstairs and cleaned up the plates that were on the dining table. I washed the dishes and walked back upstairs. She was still on my side of the bed. I kissed her "Wild ass sleeper."

She grabbed my hand "Come here," she mumbled. "What's the matter," I asked. "Nothing I want to touch you," she mumbled.

I laid next to her she moved closer to me closing the gap she intertwined our fingers. I kissed her forehead and kept my lips on her. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
****
I woke up her ass was on my dick I felt all the blood rush to my dick.. fuck.

"You can," she mumbled. "I can what," I asked. "Put your dick inside me just be gentle," she said. I pulled off my boxers and sweats.

I stuck my dick inside her. She moaned quietly "fuck your so tight." She grabbed my hand and closed her eyes trying to go back to sleep.

I felt the need to fuck her so hard she'll have to use the code word. I opened her leg lifting it I held her leg open by her inner thigh. She moaned "Fuck me faster."

I heard her crying what the hell I didn't even put half my dick inside her.
I pulled out and turned her. "What's wrong," I whispered. "I cheated."

The 2 words I never wanted to hear ever in life, not from her lips. I felt like I could kill someone.

"You what," I said. "I cheated please forgive me," she tired to touch my face I moved her hands and got up. I put on my boxer and pants.

"I'm sorry," she sat up and wrapped the sheet around her. I walked out and got into my chair.
I sped down the highway to the office the office that Amelia didn't know about.