Chapter 17

He hasn't been to work in a week. No contact or anything. Until...I got a knock on my front door. I opened it and looked straight at a hard muscle body.

That I recognized I looked up at Zane's face. I instantly hugged him I was so relieved that he was ok. He hugged me back. I pulled away from him.

"No you didn't answer my fucking calls," I said. "I know I'm sorry," he said. "No skip you bs sorry," I said.

"Darling I was just busy handling business," he said. "I'm not your darling, I would be if you actually texted that you were ok," I said.

"I know I should of," he said pulling me into his chest he hugged me. "Hug me back I missed you," he mumbled. I hugged him back wrapping my arms around his torso.

He missed me! His strong cologne hit my nostrils. I felt the cold air hit my arms. "Come in it's cold," I let him go. He walked in and I closed the door. "What happened to the couch," he looked at the wine stain.

"Oh yeah right...I might of kind of went to sleep with a glass of red wine in my hand," I said fast nervous about his reaction.

I fucked up his furniture "you can take it out of my check," I added. He laughed "It's just a couch I'm not taking anything out of your check."

"Yeah you better not I worried about you for a week," I crossed my arms to my chest. He smiled walking closer and closer to me. "You really worried about me," he tilted his head slightly smirking.

"Of course dumbass," I said. He walked closer and closer I stepped back after each step he took forward.

My complete back hit the wall. Fuck...he trapped me his hands on both sides of me. I looked at both of his hands and then his face which was inches away from mine.

"I missed you," he says again making my face turn cherry red. "I've also missed you screaming," he raised his eyebrow.

His hand was now on my side by my dress zipper. "Of course." He pressed his lips on my exposed collar bone. "And kissing you." He pulled my zipped down ever so slowly.

When the dress was unzipped the only thing holding it to my body was the straps. He pulled them down my shoulders making the dress completely fall to my ankles.

I looked down at my dress, "Why are you always so gorgeous," he kissed my neck and down to my boobs.

No man has ever complimented me this much in my life. He unclipped my bra I took it off. "I like the orange panties almost like you knew I was coming," he grabbed the top of my underwear.

Not taking them off but brushing his thumb on my lower stomach. My body felt tingly. "Can I control tonight, just for a little," I asked?

I didn't think he was going to say yes but he did. "Led the way princess." I smiled.

I stepped out of my dress and grabbed his hand. The only fabric that was on my body was my panties which were not about to be on in a second.

I pushed him onto the bed and straddled his leg. I kissed his neck roughly he laid back. I sat up off of him. I unbuckled his belt he looked at my hands.

I unzipped his pants and pulled them off only leaving his boxers. I started to unbutton his shirt. I pulled it off he helped. He pulled his boxers off.

I instantly sat on his dick I adjusted myself inside of him and moaned. He groaned grabbing onto my hips. "Ok I don't want the control," I said.

He laughed and flipped us over now I was in the missionary position. I loved this position I know he loved it more. But I'm sure his favorite is doggy.

I moan quietly, I held onto his shoulder with my eyes closed. He put his hand under my lower back. My back arched slightly.

He pounded into me I shot my eyes open and started to scream "Zane." "Zane you can't do that," I whispered. "I can do what I want, Amelia you should know this," his face hovered over mine.

I pressed my lips to his. I felt him go deeper I gasped lifting my head a little. He picked his head completely up. The moonlight shines through the window.

The light shined on his gorgeous face. I screamed his name. I grabbed onto the sheets next to me. "Fuck Zane," I screamed my voice cracked.