Chapter 40

It melted in his mouth and the extra water ran down my pussy he continued to do it with the ice until I felt a little better.

He wiped me clean and put the blanket over my naked body. "You should say sorry," I mumbled. He chuckled quietly "why is it."

Did this man forget he fucked me to Pluto?

"Because it hurts," I mumbled. He placed a kiss on my neck "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Lay down with me," I looked at him. He put on sweatpants and slid underneath me. I placed my head on his bare chest.

He placed his lips all down my arm. "Where did daddy come from?" he asked.
"I don't know," I mumbled. "Mmh," he said.

He kissed my cheek then my ear. "Your beautiful," I smiled at let my legs draped over his. He pulled one of my legs up and moved down to my pussy.

He rubbed him softly I moaned quietly. "Are you trying to go another round," I asked as if he was a mad man. He chuckled again "no I'm just trying to make sure it doesn't hurt."

I nodded as he slowly put pressure on it. I whined quietly. "Sorry sorry sorry," he said. "No it's ok," I whispered. "Do it need more ice?" he asked.

"No, wait yes," I changed my mind he laughed and got up. Come back with another bowl of ice "Open." I moved the blankets and opened my legs.

"Do you want my mouth or hands?" "Both," I wanted every part of him. "So you want to go another round?" "Yes please," I looked at him.

Why would I say yes I'm trying to kill myself. He nodded and put ice in his mouth. He gently placed the ice and his mouth on my pussy slowly.

He watched my facial expression change into complete pleasure. He rubbed it all over I moan quietly. The ice eventually melted but his lips were still cold he placed them on my pussy kissing softly.

"Yes," I moan. "It's so easy to satisfy you," he muttered. "Thanks for calling me easy," I joked. He stopped "What no that's not what I was saying, that was not supposed to come off as calling you a whore," he said.

"No no, I was joking," I said reassuring him. He nodded and grabbed ice he rubbed it along with his fingers. I moaned "Yes, yes." He sucked the water off.

I felt cum run out of me he looked at my pussy and played with my cum rubbing it everywhere. I grabbed onto the headboard.

"Call me daddy again," he taunts. "Daddy," I moaned "faster daddy."

****

"Hey baby," I walked into his office. He looked up at me but he was on the phone. "I'll come back," I said he hung it up. "No, what's wrong," he asked. "You didn-," he cut me off.

"What did you need sweetheart." I huffed nervously to ask him. "Can me and Jes go to the club," I blurted out? He chuckled "Why are you so nervous?" I shrugged "Yes you can you didn't have to ask me, my love, just tell me before you go," he said.

I nodded "Also," he said before I walked out. "Yes?" "Come here," he said. I walked to him he grabbed my throat and kissed me. I bit my lip "You look amazing."

"Thank you," I stood up straight. "I need a nickname baby is basic," he sat back in his bed. "Like what," I asked. "We can talk about it when you get back," he said.

I nodded and walked to the limo. "Mrs. Everett Mr. Everett has requested for you and Mr. Sin to go to another one of his clubs," the diver said.

"Ok that's fine," I answered back. "Ok so what are you and Olivia," I asked curiously.

"I don't really know but her lips are amazing," he said laughed "There gorgeous why do you think Zane's are so addicting," I said. He nodded "I think you are friends with benefits," I stated.

"More like sex and sex," he said. I laughed "Don't let Zane hear that, he hears everything." "Oh shit I'm going to get killed," he said.

"You won't," I said. "What are you going to do I love you but your 3 times smaller than him," Jes said.

"Bitch, words work wonders," I said. "What would you say?" He asked. "Threaten him; no sex, no kissing trust me there's a lot," I said.

"We have arrived," the driver said. We got out the club was more high security and it looked fancier.

We walked in "Damn these girls fine," Jes said beside me. "They're naked," I looked at Jes. "What why the hell does Zane own this," Jes looked at me. "He doesn't deserve sex," he added.

"I agree," we walked to the back VIP. A guy in a suit stood in front of me. "Excuse me," I said. "Ma'am you not allowed back here," he said.

"My husband owns this place," I answered. He laughed at my answer "Boss has a wife," he looked at his buddy who was also laughing. "Yes, he does how hard is that to believe," I asked.