Chapter 36

"5," he finally let out. "Ok, 5 I turned to look at Olivia who was on the other side of the glass. "Come hit him 5 times," I said. She gladly walked in and
to him.

She's the most heavy-handed person you will ever meet she might look softly but that hand is not.

He looked at her in fear. She slammed the palm of her hand into hischeek. "Damn my hand is red already and we just got started," she said.

He squealed in pain. Then again she smacked him but on his other cheek. "Fuck," he yelled. She punched him in the face. "3." She grabbed his head and slammed it into her knee. His nose was now out of place.

He screamed and grabbed the metal chair he was sitting on. She punched him again "5" she walked out.

"How did you like that getting hit by a girl," I said. "Anything you want to say before I slit your throat," I asked with a devilish grin.

"I'm s-," I slit his throat before he could talk. His head rolled off his shoulders and into the floor. "Don't really care for an apology," I said.

Blood was now all over my suit and face. "Clean him up send the head to his family," I said walking out. "And for his wife send her my regards," I yelled out.

I went home I made sure Jessie and Lia were sleeping before I walked in. I went to the bathroom and took a shower I threw away my clothes.

I walked into the room. Jessie was cuddled up with my Lia. I couldn't help but feel jealous. I looked at her peaceful face sleeping. I walked out closing the door behind me.

I sat at the kitchen counter on my phone and drank scotch. I heard little feet I looked up in the doorway. "Lia," I said. She walked to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I picked her up and placed her in my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair. "You should come to bed with me," she whispered. "Jessie is sleeping in there," I said. "He went to his room," she mumbled.

"Ok go upstairs here I come," she nodded and got off my lap, and walked up the stairs. I placed my glass in the sink and walked to the bedroom.

She already was asleep I chuckled quietly and lay next to her.
***
*Amelia Pov*

I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I took a hot shower. My muscles instantly relax they were tense from the other night. I wrapped a towel around me and looked in the mirror.

My neck was a little bruised from last night but other than that I was fine. I was still kind of scared but Zane said he took care of him.

Whatever that means that question remains in my head.
"Why did he and Zane have the same tattoo?"

I changed my clothes and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where Jes, Olivia, and Zane were.
I walked to the fridge and grabbed orange juice. "Hey, Amelia how are you feeling?" Jes asked.

He comfort me all night as Zane wasn't there for most of the night. "Well thank you," I said pouring orange into the glass.

Zane kissed the side of my head. "Your hair smells good," he whispered. I giggled "Thank you."

His scent hit my nose his delicious scent. "You smell good," I said as he gave me a plate with pancakes on it. "Thank you," I grabbed it. "There's the syrup," Olivia slide it to me.

"Thank you," I poured the syrup on the pancakes. I put a piece in my mouth it was soft and taste like heaven. "It's so good," I mumbled with a pancake in my mouth.

"Glad you enjoy them I'm an amazing cook," Nico smirked walking in. "You made these," I swallowed the food. He nodded proudly. "You're an amazing cook," I said. "Thank you," Nico sat down.

Why are Zane and Nico amazing cooks I barely can cook eggs? "How are you feeling," Nico looked at me. "Good I'm fine," I said.
****
"This is beautiful," I looked around at the restaurant Zane took me to. He decided I deserved it for whatever reason. He sat at a table.

"You look beautiful," he smiled at me. I smiled "Thank you, you are really handsome." "Hello sorry to interrupt," A waiter came to us.

"It's ok," I smiled up at him. He smiled back at me and then looked at Zane. "What can I help you with," he asked. "Do you want the same thing from last time?" He asked me. I nodded