Chapter 15

We talked it out on the couch and ended up cuddling and watching movies. I put my head on his chest he lay on the couch with his arm around me.

"I shouldn't have given you one reply," he rubbed my arm softly. "It's ok I should have been mad for that long," I started to shut my eyes.

I have this perfect man.

*Zane Everett Pov*

She fell asleep, I turned off the tv and picked her up. She moved a little put placed her head on my shoulder.

I placed her slowly on the bed even though I knew she wouldn't wake up either way, like I said she sleeps like a log.

I turned off all the lights I didn't know what to do should I stay or go.

I decided to stay but I slept on the couch. I didn't know what she wanted so I grabbed a blanket and went to sleep on the couch.

"Zane," I heard my name being called in the middle of the night. "Yeah," I mumbled. "Where are you," I heard her sweet soft tired voice clearer. "Couch," I mumbled.

I felt her lightweight on top of me. She put her knees on either side of me and her arms around my upper body.

"Why didn't you come to bed," she mumbled. "I didn't know if you wanted me to," I said rubbing her back. "You put your dick inside me I'm pretty sure I'll let you in my bed," I looked at her.

I laughed "Come on let's go to the bed." She grabbed my hand and followed me to the room. She crawled into bed I smacked her ass. She laughed and got under the covers.

I laid next to her she straddled her leg around my waist. I rubbed her outer thigh lightly.
***
"Uccidilo," [Kill him] I muttered angrily over the phone I ended the call and threw my phone on my desk. I took off my jacket and threw it on the chair.

"Did I interrupt something I can come back," I heard her sweet voice say? I looked at Amelia "No you can stay what did you need."

"It's more like what did you need," she walked to me I sat in my chair. She sat on my lap she pressed her lips against mine.

"What are you so upset about," she says as she fixes my collar. "Work that's all," I said. "Oh ok," she said. I change the subject "You left your something in my car." I smirked at her.

*Amelia Pov*
I looked at him confused he pulls something out of his pocket. I have red panties. "Great," I grabbed them out of his hand. He moved his hand before I could get them.

"Ah I didn't say you could have them back love, I just said I have them," he said. "You have over 5 of my panties," I said. "My little collection sweetheart," he put it back in his pocket.

"Almost every color of the rainbow," he said. "What colors do you need," I asked genuinely curious. "Orange," he smirks. I thought about it "I don't own a pair of orange panties."

"Guess you should I need to finish my collection," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and smirked "Only if you can give me one thing." "What is that," he asked.

"Your shirt or hoddie doesn't really matter and it has to smell like you," I said. "Ok," that was way easier than I thought.

"You can have it when you come to my house," he smirked. "Why what do you want to do at your house," I raised my eyebrow.

"More things than you ever can imagine," he put his hand on my waist. He only had my red panties because we had sex in his car in the parking garage just before work.