Chapter 33

I grabbed the first knife I saw and stuck it inside a man's neck. I pulled it out as he screamed in agony. I stepped back I couldn't breathe.

I was pissed or overly mad but I wanted to cry. I grabbed another knife and threw it directly into the guy's eye.

"Didn't know you were supposed to be here," Nico walked in. I grabbed the guy by the collar and threw him against the wall.

"What happened?" "She cheated," "What!" He yelled. "We were arguing for a while and I guess that's when she did it," I punched the guy in the face.

"Are you ok," Nico asked. I grabbed my jacket off the chair and put it on I fixed my sleeves. "No," I walked passed him and through the halls.

He followed "Find who the guy is." "Why what are you going to do," Nico asked. "He's going to be next to his friend Jeremy," I looked at my phone.

"When did she tell you," he asked. "When we were having sex," I said. "Damn," he said. "Yup and find the guy let's see how much he liked being inside her," I said.

*Amelia Pov*

"Did he believe you?" Olivia asked. "Yup he's beyond pissed off," I flipped the pancakes that were in the pan.

"He's going to kill all of us," she said. "Yup especially me," I put the pancake on a plate. "You're going to have to make it up to him," she said. "Big time."

The front door was opened and it wasn't a gentle open it was a slamming door open. "Uh-oh," Olivia whispered. I was so nervous that my hands started to sweat.

Zane looked at Olivia "Nico wants to talk to you." She nodded and walked out. He didn't look at me. "I hope it was worth it," he said. "What was?" I asked completely delusional.

"You're pissing me off," he said. "Can you look at me," I placed the spatula on the counter? I walked toward him and move his chin to look at me.

He looked so hurt that I felt so bad. I pressed my lips against him. "I didn't sleep with anyone," I whispered. "You told me you did," I rubbed the back of his head.

"I was joking but you left before I could tell you," I kissed his jaw. "That was fucked up," he mumbled. "I know I'm sorry," he looked down at me. "Can you marry me now," he said.

"what?" "I want you to be mine forever," he said. "So you want me to marry you like now," I said. He nodded so sure about it.

"Not right now but yes I would like to," I said he picked me up and kissed me. I laughed "I want to be your wife." "I want to be your husband," he pressed his lips against mine passionately.

"You still have to make it up to me," he placed me on my feet. "I will give you a face full of ass," I smiled up at myself. "And more," he said I nodded.
-
"So you made up," Nico walked in. "She lied," Zane said. "I know she told me she was going to do it," Nico said.

Zane looked at me I smiled at him so he didn't cuss me out. "I'm ignoring you," he walked away. "What why Zane," I followed him. "Because I can," he said. "You can't ignore me," I said.

He didn't say anything ignoring me. "Ok then I'm not giving you head like I wanted to," I said he turned to me. "Ok I'm done ignoring you," he said.

"No remember ignore me," I walked away from him. I knew it was going to work his horny ass. He grabbed me by my waist and spun me around to face him. "I'm not mad," he said. "Mm," I said.

"Giving me head I'm done ignoring you," he smiled. I rolled my eyes "You're not getting head." "Why not." "I want my throat," I walked away from him.

He laughed "I'll be soft." "Nope," I walked to the front door that someone had knocked on. I opened it looking at Zane. "What your mad now," he looked at the door. I turned to the door.

"JES!" I screamed hugging him. He laughed dropping all his bags. I kissed his cheek. "What are you doing here," I asked letting him go.

"Same question for you this big ass house," he said. I laughed "oh Zane come here," I said excitedly. He walked toward me "This is my boyfriend Zane, Zane this is my best friend Jes," I said.

"Nice to meet you even though I paid for your flight," Zane said I turned to him. "I told you not to." "I wanted to meet him and you are always at home so need to go out," he said.

"Nice to see you," Jes raised his eyebrow at me. "Come in, leave your bags I'll have someone get them," Zane said. Jes walked into the house. "Gotdamn," he said.

Zane laughed "Do you need anything." "No thank you," Jes said. "Come on," I grabbed Jes's hand and dragged him to our room. "I've missed you," he said. "Yeah it's been a really long time," I said.

"How have you been," I asked "Good having amazing sex," He said. "Of course," I smiled while rolling my eyes. "Shit you can't talk I bet you've been having amazing sex," Jes said.

"Not recently but it is amazing," I said. "Why not recently," I sat on the bed and Jes sat in the chair. "We haven't been getting along for a week," I said.