Chapter 35

A guy walked up to us and whispered something in Zane's ear. His mood completely changed. He got up and left with the guy. "Where did he go," Olivia asked I shrugged.

She and Jes continued to make out so I was now lonely I went back to the bar and got another drink I sat down.

Someone sat next to me. "You're a pretty lady," a man with a thick Italian accent. "Thanks," I looked at a gorgeous guy. "What are you doing alone," he asked.

" Nothing just drinking," I smiled at him. "How about we go to my house," this bitch. "I'm married," I said. "Where's your husband," he asked looking around.

"He left my brother and sister-in-law are over there," I pointed to the VIP area. "VIP what mafia are they in," he asked. "Mafia?" I heard their scary ass people and they're really not good people.

"Yeah mafia who owns this place," he asked. "I don't know I'm new to New York," I said. "Oh let me show you around," he said. "No thanks I'm good," I said.

"Hmm you like to reject men," he asked. "What," I asked. "I mean turn down fine men," he said to this boy's ego. "Yes I'm going to turn you down cause again I have a husband," I said.

He grabbed my wrist "Listen little bitch you're going to do as I say and shut your fucking mouth scream I'll kill you," he said. I gave him a scared nod. I whimper at how tight his grip was.

"Please let me go," I whispered. "Shut up Whore," he said. I looked at his wrist and a tattoo that looked like the one Zane has by his ear.

"Zane," I yelled. He turned to me "Who." "Zane," I muttered scared for my life. "How the hell do you know him," he said.
"M-my," my voice cracked. "How the hell do you know him," he slammed me into a wall.

The hall was vacant, he got aggressive. "My husband," I whimpered. He let my neck go I slid down the wall tears ran down my face. Next thing I know I heard punching. I looked up at Zane on the ground punching the man.

Zane stood up and waved his knuckle then kneeled down to me. "It's ok," he picked me up. I cried in his neck. "Shh you're safe," he whispered. "Keep him alive," he spoke in Italian to a guy that just nodded in a suit.

"What happened," Jes and Olivia immediately got up. "Ezekiel," Zane spoke to Olivia. "That fucking bitch," Olivia looked pissed. Zane stopped her and whispered something to her she stopped.

"Time to go home," Zane said. We all got in the limo. I put my head in Zane's chest he rubbed my bruised wrist softly. "You need to check your men more they should not be touching on women," Olivia looked at Zane.

"Don't worry Liv," Zane said. Jess rubbed my back softly. I felt the wind hit my face I hid my face in Zane's neck. I felt walking upstairs.

He placed me in the bed. He looked at my wrist. "Did he hurt you," he asked. I showed him my neck with his handprint on it. He rubbed it softly.

Zane looked at me "I'm ok," I whispered. He looked like it was his fault "Tell me what happened," he said.

"I was sitting at the bar and he was flirting with me I kept telling him I wasn't single and he got aggressive and threaten to kill me if I would scream," I explained.

"Then I looked at the tattoo that you have on his wrist," I said. "Which one," he asked. "Your ear," I said. "Fuck," Zane said. "I said your name he stopped and pushed me into the wall asking how I know you," I said.

He nodded "Ok go to sleep do you need anything," he asked. "No I'm fine," I whispered placing my head on the pillow. "Ok I love you I'll see you in the morning," he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight," I mumbled closing my eyes.

*Zane Everett Pov*

"Is it ok if I go lay with her," Jessie asked? "Yeah you can," I walked downstairs and out the door. Olivia was already in the car. "Why couldn't he keep his paws off," Olivia said.

"I don't fucking know but he's going to pay for putting his hands on her or any female at that," I turned the corner. "What are you going to do," she asked. "You have to see," I raised my eyebrow at her.
***

"Where the hell is he let's get this party started," I walked in. "Boss right here," Phoebe said. I looked at the piece of shit his nose bleeding from earlier.

"So piece of shit like to put your hands on females, especially my wife," I grabbed the knife.

"I-I didn't know it was your girl," he muttered. "Yeah, that's your 1st mistake the second one is you know we help females not abuse them," I stabbed his forearm he screamed in pain.

"You know this E we've been on this topic for 3 generations minus my father," I said. I pulled the knife out he screamed.

"You know buddy I really was hoping you could keep this tattoo," I dragged the knife along the tattoo on his wrist. "No."

"Aww now, you're saying no but when my wife was telling you no you threatened her," I said. "So let's threaten you and keep the promise," I whispered.

I sliced his flesh off his skin with the tattoo dropped on the floor. He screamed tears running down his face. I grabbed the knife along his jaw.

"It's all games until you touch a female so tell me how many did you take advantage of," I whispered. His breathing got heavier.

I pushed the knife into his skin blood dripped out. "How many," I said. He didn't speak I dug the knife deeper.