Chapter 38

Sometimes I really forget he works in a mafia and is the leader. I got up and followed him. "I'm sorry."

He turned to me "Tell me you love me then I'll forgive you," he smiled at me cheekily.

I smiled at him "I love you." "Say it like you mean it," he said. "I love youuu," I sang it. He smiled and kissed me.

He picked me up I laughed we went upstairs. He placed me on the bed and he turned on the tv.

"What are we doing-," he cut me off by kissing me. "Shh stay here," he walked out of the room and back with a tub of ice cream and two spoons.

He sat next to me in bed and turned on a movie. He turned the lights off and we ate ice cream.

Let me rephrase that I forget he's a mafia leader all the time.

"Is that why you talk in Italian," I asked. "Yeah," his eyes stayed glued to the tv. I wanted to know more about the mafia. "So that's why the guy asked me how did I know you," I said finally realizing it.

"Yeah he was scared that you knew my name so he got aggressive," he explained not paying attention.

"And no one will ever get aggressive with you like that ever again unless it's me and you having sex and I'm the aggressive one," he said. I nodded I bit my lip back.

I love him. "I love you," I said. "I love you too Lia," he rubbed his hand softly. "I will never get tired of that name," I whispered.

"Good"

****
I haven't seen Zane all day I got home around 8 from hanging out with Jes. I got ready for bed and sat my head on the headboard to watch tv.

The door opened I looked at the door. Zane walked in looking pissed. I'm going to literally cuss out the person that makes Zane come home mad making me deal with his attitude.

I thought he would have the biggest attitude in the world but he didn't. He walked to the bathroom. I heard the water run. My eyes and focus stayed on the tv.

I heard footsteps but didn't pay any mind. "Baby," Zane whined I looked at him. "Cuddle please," he said I nodded opening my arms. He crawled onto the bed and placed his head on my breast.

He laid his body on my lower half. "How was your day," I combed my fingers through his soft hair. "Terrible," he mumbled.

"Why what happened," I asked. "I didn't wake up good at all," he said, "why not." "You weren't awake so I couldn't talk to you and I couldn't wake you up," I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Then people pissing me off left and right acting like morons," he continued. "And then I cut myself," he said showing me his cut forearm. I grabbed his arm quickly and looked at it.

"I'm fine," he mumbled. I ran my finger softly over it. "Shit it stings," he mumbled. "Sorry sorry," I moved my finger.

"How?" "A knife," he said. "Very smart," I said. "I'm perfect with knives just a lot of stuff been on my mind recently," he mumbled. "Like what," I asked. He shrugged "ok tell me if you want."

I rubbed his back softly he looked up and placed a kiss on my lower lip. I smiled and looked down at him "Your the best person in the world," he whispered closing his eyes.
***
I walked to the bathroom washed my face and pat my face dry I felt firm hands around my waist.

I immediately looked in the mirror. Zane placed his soft lips on my collarbone. "You can't just sneak up on me like that," I smiled softly at him.

"I've missed you," he mumbled. "I saw you 3 hours ago," I reminded him. "So what I can't miss you," he looked at me through the mirror. "I didn't say that," I said.

"Well your acting like it," he snapped. "You're not talking to me with that tone," I turned to look at him. "Ok I'm sorry," he placed his head on my shoulder.

"You have to stop doing that you have to know when you're talking to your workers and when you're talking to your girlfriend," I rubbed his side gently.

"Wife," he corrected me. "Well wife," I said fixing my mistake. "I'll do better," he picked his head up. "Ok I want to see it and not hear it," I said.

He nodded and again said, "I missed you." "I missed you too," I kissed his nose. He looked at my breast he was out.

"You should let me suck," he said. "On what," I looked at him. "Your boobs," he looked me in the eye. "Why," I asked he shrugged.