Ch.5 You're a werewolf Harry

So there I was standing with my sister and I heard the screeching of the tires. I remembered this scene from the trailers, but I didn't know when it was about to happen. And on top of that I was in the middle of it, I didn't really want to show my powers until the full moon was here and my transformation was done but now I was cornered.

As I saw that the van was coming for me and my sister, I also saw Edward and Cat running towards us, I instinctively pushed Bella away and Edward went after her and Cat was still coming towards me, I laid my hands in front.

As the van came crashing for me Cat barely made it but was still far from me. In a desperate attempt she put out her frail pail arms in front and pressed against the metal but when she saw that I was doing the same she was surprised. As soon as my hand was in contact with the metal door, I was slightly pushed back but the van stopped. 

She was still fine, nothing happened to her, but unlike her, I was in immense pain, my whole upper body was screaming in pain. I was pretty sure that I had broken both of my hands and fractured some of my bones in my arms, along with some tearing in my muscles.

If this happened after the full moon, I would be fine right now. I looked at Cat and  she was shocked to see me. I tried to put on a smile and said "Can you call your Dad? I don't want anyone else to know?" I then pretended to collapse on the ground.

She then walked up to me and looked at my hands. They were broken and she was in absolute distress. I didn't want to do this but what other choices did I have.

She then pulled out her phone and called her dad. And I was thinking that I am a dumbass, why did I do any of this? But I guess, all of this came out of instinct to protect my sis and now I am concerned as to how I am supposed to explain this.

------------------------

I was sitting in the private room and was waiting for Carlisle and I didn't really know what to say to him "I am a werewolf?, cause that will be a bit dumb actually." But I do think that he could help me, keeping all of this underwraps. He came into the room wearing a bright smile. He said "So, Chris, How are you?" He had a slight British accent in his voice, maybe this guy was from Britain. He then looked at the charts and was concerned.

He then said "It says here that you have multiple fractures, some broken bones and tear in your right shoulder." All of it was true but I had healed most of it. Only the broken hands remained and that too was about to be healed. 

I said "Ah, the thing I have already healed most of it." He then looked at me and then started to examine me and was perplexed and looked at me, his piercing golden eyes were looking at me and he asked "What are you?"

He then thought about it all for a minute and nodded his head and said "It doesn't matter. I am sure you understand what I need to do next, correct?"

I asked "What?" Then he grabbed on of my fingers and snapped them like a twig I controlled and didn't let out any scream only a faint muffled groan was heard and then I became angry and looked at him and suddenly the broken finger started to steam and  it settled all by itself and I took few deep breaths and calmed down.

He looked at me and said "Fascinating."

And I said "I am happy that you are finding my pain amazing."

He then looked at me and said "Which tribe are you from?"

I looked at him and said "What are you talking about? I have no tribe."

He then looked at me and asked "So how much do you know about my family?" His metallic eyes were looking at me and it looked like he was trying to interrogate me, but I just looked at him and was unfazed and I said "I have heard stories about you and your family, doctor.