Ch.27 Edweird at it again

I woke up fairly early in the morning or more likely that I got an hour of sleep after we stopped. Fortunately we didn't break the bed or woke up the entire house this time. Cat was lying next to me and she smiled and said "Looks like we didn't need the new house after all."

I looked at her and said "Well, gagging is tested to be effective in noise reduction. Although I do think I did it too much."

She chuckled and said "Don't worry you weren't that rough."

I looked at her and she said "What?"

I kissed her and said "I am dating a freak and I love it."

She chuckled and I got on top of her and she laughed and I  kissed her but then a knock was heard on the door. I didn't bother and I continued and Cat said "Aren't you going to check?"

I looked at her and said "Nope." I kissed her.

She then stopped me and said "Go and check it could be Charlie."

I said "It's not him, he smells different." She looked at me and I said "Fine."

I went to get the door and it was Edward. I was confused. He whispered "I need to talk to you." He then looked at me and said "Not here outside."

I nodded and said "Give me a second." I turned around and he was gone. I went inside and Cat asked "What does Edward want?"

I whispered "I don't know, but it doesn't seem all that good I guess. Try and find more about it."

She nodded and went out the window. I went outside and found Edward in the forest and I said "What is it that you want to talk about?"

He turned around and said "I was thinking about what happened last night and I think it is safe for your sister if I am not in her life."

I looked at him and sighed and said "You aren't thinking about leaving right?"

He nodded and said "I am, but I don't know how to tell Bella."

I said "Look, Edward last night was a collective mistake on our part. We should have guessed that gift wrapping was a bad idea. Secondly all this won't matter. In a few months she will become one of you guys."

He shook his head and said "I don't want that for her."

I sighed and said "Listen Edward. I know that I know what you are feeling but this is her decision as well."

He looked at me and said "How can you do this to her. When you too know what we all have lost, what she will lose, what you will lose. How can you let her do this to herself?"

"Because I can't stop her!" I blurted out I looked at him and said "I wanted to stop all of it. I didn't want my sister to be with you. I tried that she won't be with you without revealing your secret. But it's useless." I sighed and said "You both are like freaking symbiotic you live off of eachother remove one the other dies.

I walked to him and I said "If you leave she will lose it and I won't be able to see her like this."

He nodded and I said "And what is with you? Victoria is at large, the wolves have abandoned me and you are thinking of leaving. It's too late for you to think about my sister's wellbeing Edward… so now you better grow some balls and stick by her side. Now go in there and talk about this with her."

He looked at me and I said "Go!" He shook his head and went inside. I sighed and said "Damn, he is an idiot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seattle

In the old mill during the daytime. Everyone else was either training or resting, the amount has significantly decreased due to the harsh training and some are also piecing together that we are killing those who are subpar.

The words that the kid spoke to me have been stuck in my head. But it's not like Victoria is going to deceive me. She loves me so why is she trying to do all this?

What is the purpose of us doing all this? I was upstairs sitting and Victoria looked at me and she asked "What is it? You look stressed."

I looked at her and she sat on my lap and she said "What happened?"

I sighed and said "It's just concerning the newborns, their numbers have decreased. We can't afford to train them like we want."

She looked at me and sighed and said "You are right we need the no but we can't win the war with weak soldiers." She placed her hands on my face and turned it towards her and she said "Release them to Forks, send some with them to guide them and also to gather some intel on the Cullen's."

I looked at her and asked "But what about them knowing about us?"

She said "Yeah, but we need to make a move, we can't just sit around."

I looked at her and said "I will go with them."

She looked at me and said, "That's not safe Riley."

I looked at her and said "I can't trust them to do it properly. That's why they will be a distraction and I will gather intel on them."

She said "The risk is too high. You haven't seen the beast… he can end you in a matter of seconds. The risk is too high."

I smiled and said "The reward will be high as well Victoria… us finally living freely… hunting for pleasure and not to serve some purpose." I kissed her and said "And I want to see what this beast could do. It won't be a match for all of us together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward went ahead and talked his concerns with Bella and he had to hear an earful from Bella. She also put him in the dog house.

Not like he wasn't in the dog house in the first place but this time Bella had put him there.

Cat gave me the information that Edward didn't really talk about it with anyone else. He just came to me to talk about what he was thinking.

Which is nice I guess at least he talked it over before passing judgement on Bella. I don't even know how bad she would react to it.

And how would Cat and others react cause it's not just Bella… I am also to be kept into the equation.

Well either way I am happy that they didn't ghost us. Otherwise I would have to take care of my sister all on my own.

After the early morning drama was over we went to school and it was boring as ever. I can't wait for the whole school thing to be over with.

We were in the cafeteria. All of us were sitting together and we were talking and I was eating.

Emmett was fooling around, Edward was quiet and Bella and Alice were talking. Jasper was also like Edward quiet.

Then Edward had a look on his face like he was concentrating and then Alice also stopped. She had a vision.

We all looked concerned. Edward didn't say much he just smiled and continued. Bella asked, "What is it?"

Alice said "It's nothing…" Alice nodded and smiled and then said "Everything is fine." She then looked at Edward and he said "How about I take you to dinner as an apology."

Edward smiled and said "How about that restaurant we first went to?"

Bella said "Is something going on?"

Edward smiled and said "Nothing is going on… how about it tonight at 7. I'll come to pick you up."

Bella nodded and we all smiled to reassure her. I wondered what the heck did Alice see that frightened Edward like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~