Ch.45 Ready? Fight!!!

Hello, before you read this chapter I have much to say to you guys. First off we have crossed a million views so congrats to us and secondly this chapter has two alternative type of ending but the end result stays the same, difference is in the actions taken by everyone else. So which ever you pick let me know and that one will be the main ending. And another thing read the last author note as well its about Leah and everything else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We decided to walk there since no one will be awake during this time of the day. We were in our shorts and I had packed a bag with some more shorts just in case. We got out of the house and looked around and no one was there. We ran into the woods quickly. We will travel through the woods just in case someone sees us.

We reached the place after like 15 or something minutes. As we reached the place we saw that the Cullens were already there and so were the wolves, they were in their wolf form already. Cat saw me and ran towards me. I dropped the bag and she jumped on me and kissed me. I kissed her back and my dad groaned and picked up the bag and walked toward the Cullens.

I could taste traces of blood in her mouth. I put her down and she asked, "You had a good sleep?"

I nodded and asked, "You had your fill?" she chuckled and nodded. We walked up to others and they were dressed in black for some reason, Cat as well. I looked at their outfit and said, "I didn't know we were getting matching uniforms?"

Emmett chuckled and said, "Don't worry we can get you some black trunks or something."

Carlisle looked at us and said, "They will be here shortly, maybe after sunrise be alert." He looked at me and I went to inform the wolves.

I walked towards the forest and I saw Sam and the others and I said, "They will be here at sunrise, be alert." Sam nodded and He went to talk to his pack. Leah walked up to me and asked, "You nervous?"

I chuckled and said, "Not at all, how about you? This will be your first time."

She laughed and said, "I'll manage somehow." Sam asked for her and she looked at me and said, "Good luck out there."

I smiled and said, "You too." She walked into the forest and I walked back to Cat.

Cat and I sat on a small rock alone from others. I guess both of us were more worried for the other. She had wrapped her hands around me and I was leaning my head against her.

Sam and others were still in the forest and I could hear their talk and he was mostly hyping them up for the fight to come. It took some time for him to finish his whole speech. After he finished he told Seth to switch up with Jacob. I was a little confused. I thought that Jacob would be staying with Bella. Seth reluctantly went away.

After like a few minutes the sun rose in the sky and it made the whole sky appear as if it was made of gold. I looked at Cat as she shined under the same golden sun. She looked beautiful, I looked at her and said, "We will be fine. We'll get through this."

She nodded and I touched her face and turned her head my way, I said, "I love you…" She smiled and said, "I love you too." And as this happened I had a sudden feeling in my heart it was the same I had felt the day I had seen her. I touched her forehead with mine and I felt like a bond formed between me and her.

It was like a thread that joined us together, Cat said, "Ah, Chris?" I looked at her and she tilted her head and asked, "What did you do?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know, I just felt like doing it."

She chuckled and shook her and kissed me. "They will be here soon!"  Alice announced. Then I saw dad was asking for me. We both got up. Cat went to her family and I walked up to dad and asked, "Yeah?"

He had two shot glasses in his hand and they were filled with tequila. I looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Ermis." I took the shot glass and we touched the glasses and he said, "Bottoms up." I drank it and it tasted horrible, it burned. I coughed and dad laughed and said, "See I told you alcohol is no good."

We all heard footsteps and a lot of it. Alice said, "They are here!!!" Dad and I transformed. We were standing behind them and were laying in wait for them and then they showed up. Oh this was going to be fun.

As soon as they saw us they had a little hesitation and then I stood up and I roared as loud as I could. Cullens were used to it so they had plugged in their ears. As soon as they heard the roar they were frozen. Dad took this opportunity and vanished and appeared before a guy and before he could blink he lost his head.

All of us didn't stay behind and we too followed suit, we all ran towards them but unlike last time they didn't back off they faced us head on. Many of them were coming for me. Some were coming for me. Three guys were coming for me. They were fast, two were on my right and one was on my left. As I got closer I slashed at them with my arms and I got two but one dropped down and climbed on my back but as soon as he did he was met with Leah.

She bit his head off. I nodded and moved forward. Most of them were concentrating more on me and dad which was good cause then others can take care of the ones that get past us. I was running and two guys were running towards me. I picked up the pace and got closer to them. I lowered my body and extended my arms. They both were ripped in half on impact.

I saw dad was making quick work of them. He would smash their head and move onto the next. The cullens and the wolves were not doing bad either. They would stick closer to me since following dad was next to impossible.

Some bitch jumped towards my head. I saw her and leaned back and grabbed her legs and ripped her in half. I threw her and  was met with a five man group. Two of them flanked me. I snarled and they came for me, I jumped and did a split kick and the two that flanked me lost their heads.

I grabbed the head of the guy coming straight for me and I put my foot on his chest and pulled his head off and threw the head at the guy coming from my left, he was staggered. I landed and the guy on my right jumped and was going for my neck. I turned and slashed him in half in mid air. The one guy that was left saw this and started to run but he was taken care of by the wolves.

Their numbers started to dwindle, there were like 20 or something left Riley and Victoria were still a no show. Then I saw that bitch Victoria. She looked at her army losing and she grunted and left for the mountains. I growled and started running after her. Some people blocked my way. I made quick work of them and ran after her. Cat saw me leave and exhaled sharply and started to run after me.

This bitch is fast dude, she reached the peak I was like a few 100 metres away from her. I saw Cat was running beside me and she had a scowl on her face. I contacted dad and told him to come to the peak.

He was in the middle of the fight and said, "Will be here in a minute." As we reached the peak. Bella was in grasp of Riley and Edward was captured and kneeling and Seth was knocked out. Riley and some three others along with Victoria.

As I saw this, Riley turned and looked and he said, "So you have come beast!" I growled and thought about changing form but he said, "Uh, uh, uh… you don't want to do anything stupid or she dies." I looked at him and he said, "Oh come on, if she wasn't important to you. You wouldn't be here right now. So be a good BOY and turn back."

I said to dad, "Get here fast." He tightened his grip and shouted "Do it!!!" I turned back and he looked at me and chuckled and said, "So this is what the mighty beast looks like… huh? Honestly I am shocked I thought you were her dad or something?" He looked at Bella and put some of her locks behind her ear and said, "But brother is correct perhaps?"

I grunted and said, "Let her go!" He chuckled and said, "You are in no place to be making demands."

He turned to victoria and said, "Would you like to do the honours?" She smiled and said, "Oh, I'll be grateful."  Cat came in between and she said, "Move." Cat gave her a scornful look but then we heard the cracking noise of Edward and she moved aside. She walked up to me and she said, "Kneel!... Kneel!" I kneeled before her and she grabbed my head and she said, "Oh you don't know how much I have waited for this day."

I said to dad, "Come on dad! I am about to die! Where are you?" She started to pull slowly on my neck and it was painful. Cat couldn't look as I was thinking that this was it. I heard some footsteps and Victoria was distracted. She looked around but she couldn't see anything.

A black blur appeared and took out Riley's arms. He screamed in pain and Bella was dropped on the ground. The other guys that were holding down Edward were scared and loosened their grips and by that time Seth was also up. He bit down one of them and Edward took care of the other two.

I took advantage of it and quickly changed and grabbed Victoria's arms and pulled them apart. She screamed in pain and dropped to the ground and I stomped on both of her legs, shattering them. Riley saw this and screamed for her.

Dad appeared in front of him and turned back, Bella quickly looked away. I turned back as well. I picked Victoria up and walked up to dad and I said to Riley "Victoria would you so kindly tell us why you did all this?"

She said nothing and just glared at me Riley shouted "To kill a lot of you for your deception and betrayal." He looked at Edward and Cat and shouted "You guys colluded with these dogs and killed her clan. That's why I seek revenge on her behalf."

Dad and I laughed and dad said, "Ah, you stupid bitch." He looked at Riley and said, "This cunt wants revenge because my son killed her mate… James." I don't know how it was possible but he was even paler than before he turned towards her but she didn't say anything.

I said, "Oh, come on Victoria, at least tell him this before you two die."

Words didn't seem to escape her mouth but he asked, "I…s this tr…true?" She still didn't answer and I sighed and said, "Sorry Riley but it looks like you are not getting your answer from her, but don't worry you'll meet James soon enough."

We put both of them down. I stomped on Victoria's face killing her and dad removed both the legs off of Riley and then proceeded to break his neck with his foot. I stretched and said, "Finally over with this."

Cat hugged me and Edward had that look on his face and said, "All of you need to leave Volturi are coming." I nodded and both of us turned back. I picked up Bella and put her on my back and we ran for home. Seth told the others and we started to descend down the hill.

As we reached the bottom we saw Jacob and Carlisle were half kneeling and Carlisle was checking on someone as we got closer we saw it was Leah, her hand looked mangled and Seth was panicking and I looked at him and growled and he calmed down a bit.

Other pack members saw this and were a little confused. Carlisle said, "You need to get her out of here, I will be there as soon as I can, in the meantime her body will try to heal herself. She will be fine." I looked in his eyes and I saw deceit but I nodded and put Bella down and Dad got her and the bag and ran away.

I carried Leah in my arms and started to run, the pack also ran away. I looked at her face and she was covered in sweat and her hand started to become blue. This doesn't look good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we got closer to the peak we heard noise Bella was gasping for air and Edward was grunting and there were others as well. I assumed that Riley was there and he had the advantage. I stopped and Cat looked at me and was confused. I pointed at the peak and she listened carefully and got it.

She whispered "What are we doing?" I decided to use that other form, I will be fast enough to take them on. I turned back and I said to Cat, "I need to distract them for a few seconds." She nodded and started to run again. I turned back but this time I was in my father's form.

I relayed the plan to dad and he agreed. I started to run. I would encircle them and come from Edward's side. I heard Cat had reached the peak and Victoria said, "You here alone where is your mut?"

She scoffed and said, "Don't need him to kill a bitch like you."

Victoria chuckled and said, "That's awfully brave of you."

She smiled and said, "What can I say… I am not used to running away like you." I had enough time to encircle them. Dad also said, "I'm here." I howled and we both jumped into action.

I saw that three guys were holding on to Edward. I kicked the guy's head off who was holding Edwards' head. Edwards then pulled the other two guys into the front and I slashed their heads off. Dad had sliced Riley's arm off and he grabbed Bella and put her down at some distance. Edward went to check on Bella.

Cat kicked Victoria in the stomach and landed a heel kick to her head. Victoria landed on a rock and her skin started to crack. She shook her head and wanted to run. She got up but I blocked her and kicked her legs off. Screams were heard from Riley and Victoria. She dropped on the ground and was crawling.

Riley got up to help Victoria but dad grabbed him from his shoulders and pushed him down. He used one of his hands to grab Riley's Leg and he pulled on it and it came off. Riley screamed in pain as he reached his hand out to Victoria but she was too busy trying to crawl away.

Dad proceeded to remove the other leg as well. The screams echoed in the mountains. I picked up Victoria and brought her close to Riley. Then I turned back and dad was confused but I said, "He deserves to know who killed him don't you?" He shrugged his shoulders and turned back as well. Bella looked away. The look on Riley's face when he saw dad was priceless. I didn't know how but his face was even paler than before. I said to Victoria "Victoria would you kindly tell us why you did all this?"

She said nothing and just glared at me Riley shouted "To kill a lot of you for your deception and betrayal." He looked at Edward and Cat and shouted "You guys colluded with these dogs and killed her clan. That's why I seek revenge on her behalf."

Dad and I laughed and dad said, "Ah, you stupid bitch." He looked at Riley and said, "This cunt wants revenge because my son killed her mate… James." I don't know how it was possible but he was even paler than before he turned towards her but she didn't say anything.

I said, "Oh, come on Victoria, at least tell him this before you two die."

Words didn't seem to escape her mouth but he asked, "I…s this tr…true?" She still didn't answer and I sighed and said, "Sorry Riley but it looks like you are not getting your answer from her, but don't worry you'll meet James soon enough."

We put both of them down. I stomped on Victoria's face killing her and dad removed both the legs off of Riley and then proceeded to break his neck with his foot. I stretched and said, "Finally over with this."

Cat hugged me and Edward had that look on his face and said, "All of you need to leave Volturi are coming." I nodded and both of us turned back. I picked up Bella and put her on my back and we ran for home. Seth told the others and we started to descend down the hill.

As we reached the bottom we saw Jacob and Carlisle were half kneeling and Carlisle was checking on someone as we got closer we saw it was Leah, her hand looked mangled and Seth was panicking and I looked at him and growled and he calmed down a bit.

Other pack members saw this and were a little confused. Carlisle said, "You need to get her out of here, I will be there as soon as I can, in the meantime her body will try to heal herself. She will be fine." I looked in his eyes and I saw deceit but I nodded and put Bella down and Dad got her and the bag and ran away.

I carried Leah in my arms and started to run, the pack also ran away. I looked at her face and she was covered in sweat and her hand started to become blue. This doesn't look good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, that was a long chapter, but now it is about to be a little more longer. So I asked you guys if you wanted Leah X Chris X Cat and you guys overwhelmingly said yes. I would do it but there is like a little problem. And I didn't want to reveal it this soon but the thing is along side Renesmee there would have been another child a hybrid from Chris and Cat so you guys see if I make it the way you want it may feel a little cheep.

But if you guys still want it I can still do it even though it won't feel good, you know.

This poll is about the ending.

1. The first ending.

2. The second ending.

This is about Leah.

1. Yes.

2. No.

Once again thank you for reading the chapter. Hope to see your response soon, bye.