Ch.31 Back from Florida.

I was coming back from Florida, I was there to meet my mom. Edward had told me to take every chance that I can get to see her since I will be turned after graduation. Honestly I wanted to meet her too… I may not be able to see her for a long time.

Chris and Charlie came to pick me up at the airport and Cat was there for Edward. He kissed me and said "See you at school." I nodded and he went with Cat.

I walked up to them and Charlie and Chris hugged me and Charlie said "Good to have you back. How was the trip?"

I smiled and said "It was nice to see mom again." Chris then took my bag and we went to the car and drove towards the house.

I asked Chris "So what have you been up to lately?"

Charlie said "Well, Cat has been spending more time at the house lately she has been cooking us meals."

I looked at Chris and I said "Oh, come on don't be jealous sister. You can always make me more food if you stop fantasising about Edward at every moment." I punched his arm and he chuckled.

That day Chris, Charlie and I just enjoyed a normal evening, we ate and watched T.V. exchanged stories. It was nice and peaceful. After a longtime I felt normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and breakfast was already made, Chris made it. He was out for his morning workout and Charlie was cleaning his gun. I then ate some breakfast and went to change. I heard the car honk and I looked outside the window.

It was Edward who was here to pick me up for school. I took my bag and went downstairs. I said goodbye to Charlie and went out of the house. Edward was standing out of the car.

I walked up to him and kissed him. He said "Good morning."

I said "Good morning." He then opened the door and I went inside. He got in the car and we were off to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the school and he looked at me and he sighed and asked "Did you regret going?"

I shook my head and said "No, it was really great seeing my mom. It was just hard to say goodbye to her."

He said "It doesn't have to be good bye."

I looked at him and asked "Is that why you asked me to go?" He looked away and I said "You thought that it would have changed my mind?"

He chuckled and said "I am always hoping for that."

He looked away and he seemed a little pised and I asked "What?"

He looked at me and asked "If I asked you to stay in the car would you?" He then opened the door and I was confused why he said that. I opened the door and he said "Of course not."

We were walking and I saw Jacob, he turned around and looked at me and it looked like he was angry.

He walked towards us and I said "Hey."
He said "I heard you left town?"

I shook my head and said "Yeah, to visit my mom, why are you asking?"

Edward chuckled and said "He is checking, to see if you are still human or not."

He said "I am here to warn Bella." I looked at Edward and he had a grave expression. I asked "Warn me about what?"

Jacob looked at Edward and said "You didn't tell her?"

Edward said "Leave it alone, Jacob."

I looked at Jacob and Edward came forward and said "Leave now."

Jacob said "She has a right to know."