Ch.15 Outside Interference

I removed my shoes and took the bat and Cat and Emmet were supporting me.

I reached the batting plate and I did a partial transformation. I could easily turn parts of my body into the werewolf form but the drawback is I am not able to maintain them for a longer period of time and it also takes a toll on my body.

Because I am not fully turning and changing my anatomy completely I am changing parts of it. So you can imagine how hard it is for all of it to work together.

I changed my legs and the bone crushing and reforming sounds were heard. My legs were now twice as thick and were building with muscles. I did a little stretching and I also enhanced my upper body, mainly my shoulders and my arms.

I looked weird, like a lot weird because my upper and lower body was more muscular than usual and also a lot hairy.The noise of my bones breaking and reforming were now normal to the ears of the Cullens but it was new for Bella.

I then stretched a little and I was feeling a little off. The thing was my heart needed to pump more blood now because my muscles demanded more. I will mostly be able to keep it for 5 minutes I guess.

She looked concerned and asked "Are you okay?"

I turned and smiled and said "I am okay."

I then cracked my neck and took the batting stance. And Cat and Emmet cheered "Hit it out of the park Chrisy boy, You got this Chris."

Alice was still pitching and I was a bit concerned because I didn't know if I would be able to hit. Yeah I may be a walking tank but this is hard and I haven't played baseball at all.

I gripped the bat tightly and Alice took the throwing stance. She looked at me and threw a fastball and this was as fast as she threw for Emmet.

The ball was moving at an incredible speed. It was as fast as a bullet. I gripped my bat and I swung the bat. But it didn't make contact but as I swung my bat I created a gust of wind.

Bella said "Strike 1"

Emmet and Cat still cheered and said "See the ball first and swing with your wait Chris."

Esme then threw the ball back to Alice and I then took in a deep breath and I got ready to swing.

Alice then threw another fastball and I saw the ball and I swung the bat and as it made contact another thunderclap was heard and the ball went flying high toward the forest.

I threw the bat and I pushed the ground below me and a little divot was formed. I propelled myself forward.

I ran as fast as I could because I knew I would not be able to beat them without fully turning.

The ball was moving at an incredible speed. Edward was going for the ball and the ball was going into the forest.

I made my way to the third plate when the ball was lodged into a tree. Edward climbed the tree and picked up the ball and threw the ball from the tree.

I was in the mid way and the ball was thrown with great force adn I saw that and I crouched down and now I ran like a wolf. The ball was coming and then I dived and a dust cloud was again created.

And were anxious to know what happened. As the dust settled. Bella said "Safe". I got up and I said "Yeah, let's go!"

I walked over to the team and Emmet and Cat hugged me and Emmet said "I knew you could do it." Cat said "You were great, we could play more often." And I regret playing this well now. Emmet and Cat look at Rosalie.

Rosalie said "You did good." And most of us were surprised and I smiled and said "Thanks."

And now it was their turn to bat. We also got two extra players for fielding.