Ch. 10 Shopping and Dinner

I woke up next to her and all of it felt like a dream, never in my life I could have thought that I would have someone like her in my life. I feel so happy when I am with her, I want this to never change.

She looked at me and said "What?"

I smiled and said "Nothing, I am just happy." She smiled and was about to kiss me and then someone knocked on the door, it was Bella "How long do you plan to sleep Chris?"

I said "Yeah, yeah I am coming." I kissed her and got up and by the time I went to get the door Cat was gone through the window and I looked at sis and she looked behind me and said "Where is Cat?"

I tried to look innocent and said "What are you talking about? Cat is... not here."

She just looked at me and rolled her eyes and said "Breakfast is ready, come quickly." I nodded and went downstairs, Charlie was reading paper and drinking coffee. He looked at me and asked "Are you feeling alright Chris?"

I said "Yeah, why?"

He looked at me and said "Nothing, it's just that you didn't go for your morning exercise that's why."

I sat down and said "No, no, I am fine, just a bit tired that's all."

Sis gave the breakfast and we ate breakfast and after that we got ready. We went out and I went to get my bike out of the garage but then I heard a car pull up and Cat and Edward were in it.

They got out and Edward started to talk to Bella and Cat entered the garage.

I asked "Are you sure you guys won't get in trouble for this?"

She looked at me and smiled and said "We might but I don't care."

I looked at her and said "I like it, let's ride then." I started my bike and the engine started to rumble and she got on and held on to me tightly. We got out of the garage and stopped in front of the house and I saw Edward and said "Good morning Edward."

He looked at me and said "Morning."

I asked "Here to pick up Bella?"

He nodded and I said "Great, I was worried that she would get lonely when I started to go to school on my own." Bella looked at me and Edward and Cat chuckled and I said "See you later sis." I revved the bike and we were off.

We reached school before Edward and Bella. As we reached the school my bike announced our presence and everyone was looking at us when we reached. We got off the bike, Cat and I locked arms and made our way to the school and everyone was looking at us, and everyone was amazed. Someone had the galls to be dating Katherin Cullen. The guys were jealous but the girls were jealous as well. I asked her "Happy now?" She chuckled and nodded and then Edward and Bella also arrived and again ppl were surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the forest again but unlike this time I had already eaten my lunch before the break. We were walking in the forest. We were pretty high up and I asked "Where are we going?"

She chuckled and said "You'll see."

I then picked her up and transformed my legs a bit to be more resilient and said "Might as well, do it like this." I then started running and she looked at me and laughed and said "If you wanted to go fast then I could have carried you."

I looked at her and said "If I let a lady like you carry a brute like me then what is the point of having muscles like these."

She looked at me and said "I don't mind being carried like this."

I looked at her and smiled and I picked up the pace. When we reached the place we saw a small clearing on the hill. The small patch of land had grass and small beautiful flowers and we were high enough in the mountain, where light shone.