Ch.16 Yeet

Running through the dead forest and the dark and ominous clouds hanging over the head and the sounds of the raging thunder was piercing the heart.

Today was supposed to be a normal day, but I didn't expect myself to hunt vampires today. I would not have done it if they behaved, but it's too late for that right now.

I was running after them and Cat was beside me. We both were quite fast but they weren't slow as well.

As we were chasing them they decided to split up. Laurent went left and Victoria went right.

Cat looked at me and I pointed my hand towards Victoria and looked at her but she shook her head so I just snorted and we both went left.

We were chasing him and Laurent was running with his all and we were so close so he chose to jump over the trees. We saw that and we also ran. He was prancing and jumping to trees.

Cat looked at me and said "Chris." I looked at her and she mouthed "Throw me." and I nodded and I picked her up by the waist. I then aimed Cat at Laurent and I threw her with both of my hands.

Cat was shot like a damn missile. Laurent heard something was behind him and as he turned around. He saw Cat and cat speared him to the ground and a large crater was formed.

I was over there and Cat had her feet on top of his neck and he was trying to say something. He said "Please let me go... I promise I will never come back... I promise."

Cat smiled and said, "Too late for that." She then stomped at the neck and the neck was severed and then she crouched and she pulled his arms and then his legs.

I walked to him and he said "Please." I then stomped on his face and it was decimated. I then looked at Cat and she smiled.

I then took a whiff and we started to run towards Victoria. She was quite fast. She had already traveled a long distance by the time we saw her. We were running through the hill and We were near the river and I could hear the river.

She jumped into the river and we both jumped into the river and then I realized something. I don't know how to swim.

As the water hit me I started to panic and I immediately started to drown, my wolf form also came undone. Cat was swimming towards the shore. She got out of the water and she looked to her left but I wasn't there she looked back and I was drowning. Cat saw this and she came to save me.

I was just falling into the depths of the water and Cat got a hold of me and she pulled me out of the water. And I saw Cat and I got up and she hugged me. She said "oh, thank god you are okay." She then kissed me and hugged me again.

I was cold so I generated some heat and steam was coming off of me and I comforted her. I wanted to follow her but by this time she must have gotten away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We then went back and on the way back we saw the burnt corpse of Laurent and then we first went to get my pants and shirt. I can't keep losing them.

We walked back to the others and all of them were there except for Edward and Bella.

Emmet said "That was some wicked display chrisy boy... I am glad you are on our side."

Rosalie asked "Did you get Victoria as well? Please tell me you did."

I shook my head and Rosalie was upset and then Carlisle asked "Why you both should be fast enough to catch her. What happened?"

I sighed and said "I can't swim."

They were confused and Cat explained "Victoria crossed the river and Chris doesn't know how to swim."