Ch.12 WTF happened to Jacob?

Two to three weeks have passed now since Bella visited the Cullens. She was well liked by others except for Rosalie. But she doesn't like me that much anyways so... others liked her a lot especially Alice. They both are bonding well with each other. Though Bella is not hanging much around them. She mostly hangs with Edward and they mostly are to themselves.

Honestly me and Cat are not that great either, but we aren't as bad as them. I hang around Emmet and Jasper. We train and screw around in the forest and Essme sometimes makes dinner for me. Which I am grateful for, I also take some home for Charlie as well.

Bella is very happy around Edward and both of them are sort of like different people when they are with each other, but when they are in a group they become like a weird awkward couple and not the fun kind, the depressed kind. I still don't get why though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time and I was sleeping and I was pulled in but this time I had a form and Lucien was not there. I was standing atop of a small hill. The soil beneath my feet was wet the warm air touching my face, the air filled with ashes, my ears are pierced by the screams of fallen brethren. And I was feeling dreadful and an extreme rage was burning within me.

It was so great that I felt like I was burning from the inside, and then I grew in size, my whole body started to change, I had more muscles, more power, my nails became my claws, my teeth became my fangs, my whole body got covered in a thick fur that looked the same as the ashes of my castle.

I was standing atop a small hill carrying a woman. And a young lass was standing next to me. The woman in my arms I looked at her, her silver locks dangled on her face that was pale as snow. She was wearing a ceremonial white garb. She was dressed up beautifully. She had a pearl necklace and a flower crown on her head. I touched her belly and the woman was pregnant and tears started to run down my face. I felt immense pain and I let out a roar that made the ground tremble and struck fear in their dead hearts. My roar was so great that the enemies were paralysed with fear.

And then multiple howls were heard and my brethren raised ready for a battle to the death. I put the woman in my arms into the ground and I looked at the young girl next to me and she nodded and I got up and turned and I saw him. As soon as I saw that man no, that creature, I knew my anger would not subside until I saw him die. That bastard wrapped in a red and golden cloak looks at me and smiles.

I ran at him into the battlefield and that bastard did the same... and suddenly I got pulled back into reality and I heard the window open and I got up ready to attack at any moment but then I got a whiff and it was Edward I tried to go back to sleep but they were talking and doing stuff and I just couldn't take it so. I got out of bed and put on my t-shirt and decided to take a walk. As I got up from my bed and walked over to my window I saw Cat right across the road.

I looked at her and she gestured that she was coming over but I stopped her and I opened the window and I jumped out. I then walked over to her and she asked "What are you doing up so late and why are you out?"

I looked at her and I touched her face and she looked at me and asked "Is something wrong?" I shook my head and I said "Couldn't sleep. Take a walk with me?"

She chuckled and said "You do know a wild animal is on the loose right?"

I looked at her and I said "Yeah and he is my sister's room so I think we are safe. And besides... I would let anyone hurt you."

She looked at me and smiled and said "No need to get so soggy on me." I laugh and she takes my hand and we go for a walk in the middle of the night. With the full moon over our head and the cold breeze reminding me that it is actually very cold outside, but being a walking heater it was no problem.