Ch.9 The Doggo that lives forever

Bella went with Edward and the rest of us went for our normal classes. When I was sitting in my class I got stared at by everyone, maybe it's because I am hanging around the Cullens. After the classes were over. Lunch was on and I took my lunch which was graciously made by Esme. I made my way to Cullen's table.

Cat suddenly got up when she saw me and walked over to me and said "Do you mind if we have lunch somewhere else?"

I nodded and then we both got out of the Cafeteria and I said "I will not get to eat my lunch now would I?"

She looked at me and said "You ate breakfast that was enough for my whole family."

I said "Yeah, but I am kinda feeling a lot hungry since last night. What did you use to put me down?"

She had an ohh look on her face and said "Nothing harmful."

And I said "I am feeling more hungry than usual."

She nodded and said "Who knows, with you it can be anything."

I then asked "Where are we going?"

She said "To the forest."

I looked at her and said "But Bella and Edward are there."

She looked at me and said, "Chris, it's a forest." She had a point.

We made our way into the forest and we were in quite deep and then she made me sit down and I wanted to eat but it didn't feel appropriate, I will eat something later. She sat next to me and said "So, I was thinking that since we know about each other I was thinking that we can properly introduce ourselves."

I just nodded and she sighed and continued "I am Katherine Cullen and I am a Vampire." She looked at me and told me her story of how she became a vampire and stuff. I didn't know in the original that Emmet was turned because of a bear attack. I wondered what the origin stories of the other Cullens were.

She then looked at me and said "Chris there are some things that you should know about me. When someone is turned, they don't have much control over their thirst..." She looked down and continued, "I have done some stuff that I am not proud of and I just wanted to tell you all of these things so that you can make a decision."

I looked at her and said "Decision about what?"

She looked at me and said "Decide if you want to be with me..." She then looked at the ground and said "I know you are a werewolf and you may not live long like me but..."

I then held her hand and lifted her head and said "There is nothing for me to think about Cat. I want to be with you." She looked at me and her lips quivered and I said "I am yours and you are mine till my last breath and beyond. And I honestly don't care what you did in the past."

She looked at me and she was happy and she kissed me and I kissed her and it was beautiful, I felt complete... it felt right, I knew I made the right decision.

I then pulled away and she looked at me and I said "And just for the record I am going to live just as long as you." When she heard that she was happy. She hugged me. Then we both heard footsteps.

We turned to our right and it was Bella and Edward. Bella was surprised to see me and I looked at them and Edward was surprisingly happy which was weird for the guy. I then saw them holding hands and I said "So he finally told you huh?"

She looked at me and was mad and ran up to me and I got up and she kicked me in my shin and said "You knew? And you didn't tell me."

I chuckled and said "Of course I knew, I am just disappointed that you didn't catch on fast."