Ch.36 I will slay the beast.

Riley's Pov

I had barely made it out alive. The dogs have been chasing me for a while but I was able to shake them off after some miles. I had gotten that bitch's t-shirt so at least the whole operation wasn't a failure. Although I do regret not killing that guy, the satisfaction of seeing that bitch break would have been exhilarating, but alas I will have to settle at maiming him.

I had reached Seattle, I was excited and yet terrified to be here, I don't know how to face her, will she be upset with me? For losing the soldiers? But I had to meet her.

I had reached the mill and there were very few newborns left, most of the ones who were here were new or the ones that we left behind, some of the newborns were training on their own, but as I walked inside. They stopped and I saw that Victoria was up. She leaned on the railing and she saw that I was alone and she looked sad.

A girl walked up to me and she had a condescending tone and asked "Where are the others?" I looked at her and she had a confident face.

I looked at her and I said "They are dead."

She looked at me and she said "Maybe there should be a new general then? Since you seem to be incompetent at the job."

I looked at her and she smiled and I looked at the ones behind her there were barely like 10 of them and I smiled and I said to her "You wish to be the commander?" She nodded. I smiled and said "Alright then! Step right up! Kill me and it is yours. But if you fail I kill all that stand with you." The ones behind her took a step back and She turned around and she said "Pussies."

They cleared the floor and surrounded us and we got ready to fight. Victoria was looking over the fight and I looked at her and this bitch just jumped at me and she said "Eyes up here lover boy!" She threw a punch and I dodged it.

She looked at me and came running, I paced myself and as she got closer, I moved my leg to the front and she tripped but she got up quite quick. She then tried to take advantage of my turned back.

She yelled and came running and threw a roundhouse kick to the temple I ducked down and grabbed her leg and I slammed her to the ground and I placed my foot at her throat and I started to pull her leg and also kept applying pressure to her throat

She struggled and kept punching my legs and she grabbed my leg and tore a piece of it. I then pulled harder and her leg and her head came off. I threw her leg and I limped to get the piece of leg that she tore. I picked it up from her hand and I placed it on my leg and it started to join.

She said "Please forgive me. I will never question you again. Just forgive me this time." I walked to her severed head and I picked it up and she kept begging and I looked up and  I saw Victoria and I slammed her head into the floor and I saw she looked happy.

I got up and I said "Does anybody else have any problem as to how I am running this?" Nobody said anything and I said "Good, let's kill a beast then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few days since Charlie has turned into a werewolf, though he is still in transition. His height has increased like he is now 6'7" and thank god he is forced to stay in the wheelchair for a while or the people would have noticed the abrupt height growth. He has gained a lot of muscles and we both have started to train a lot, but we need to exercise in the morning because he can't be seen out of the chair.

His diet has become large, he eats like me now. And it takes the combined effort of Bella, Cat and sometimes Esme to fully satiate the hunger that we had. Bella is still upset with me but Cat says that I should give her time to come to terms with it.

Mom wanted to come here and take care of us because dad was injured but Esme and Cat convinced her that they are taking care of us and Charlie as well, so that was that. Although there have been some problems, Edward and Cat can't just come and go as usual because Charlie has hearing like mine and not to mention that link we have, that has given me quite the problems.

The wolves have lightened the security seeing that Charlie is a werewolf now and they assume that he is equally as strong as me but I don't even know that. That is something that has been concerning me for a while now, him being a werewolf he will need to go through the transition and I don't really know how bad it will be.

I have asked the Cullen's to stay out of it and they agreed to it they know how powerful I am and have shown confidence that I might be able to subdue him, but they have also given me a huge dosage of insulin just in case I need to put Charlie to sleep for a while, they have used it against me before so I am banking on it to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my bed and it was early morning like 4. Charlie and I have been working out from 11, he was asleep right now. I heard the window opening and I turned around and I saw that it was Cat and I looked at her and she giggled and just told me to move and I mouthed "It's not a good idea."

She looked at me and was angry. I sighed and I just shifted, she smiled and she laid down next to me and she whispered "Hi."

I looked at her and said "We could have talked in the morning."

She said "I was bored, at least when I lay next to you I get to be with you and besides if he doesn't let me stay I just won't make him any food."

I chuckled and said "Ah, I don't think that threat will work on him, he has been living alone for a long time now…" I then hugged her and said but you are free to try."

We started to make out and I heard "I am only allowing this once." I said "Please leave me alone dad."

He said "Fine, but remember."

I cut him out and said "Please!?"

He then became quiet and Cat looked at me and she said "Your dad knows doesn't he?"

I looked at her and nodded, she sighed and said "Later then."

I sighed and said "Alright."

He said "sorry buddy."

I just wanted to cry. There has to  get some privacy around him. Cause this is just way to invasive.

He said "I heard that."

I grunted and said "Are you even sleeping?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~