Ch.19 Devil's Tango

We reached her home and we got out of the car and my heart was racing in anticipation and nervousness. I looked at her and it was the same for her as well. She took my hand and we went inside the house.

We reached her room and she opened the door and I saw a bed in there with roses on it. The curtains were closed . Her room was dimly lit with candles and there was a subtle fragrance coming from the room.

She took me inside and I looked at her and smiled and said "It looks like you have been preparing." 

She smiled and said "I have been waiting for it." She leaned in and kissed me. She wrapped her hands on my neck and I held her tight from the waist.

Our tongues were intertwined and she said "I can't wait." She turned around and I unzipped her dress and I slid the dress off her shoulders and the dress came off her pale body. 

She was standing in front of me in her laced black bra and underwear. She looked a bit nervous but she was also very eager to do it.

I kissed her neck and a sensual sigh escaped her mouth "Ha…" which excited me even more. I then took hold of her breast and another moan escaped her lips "Ahh…"

I was massaging her breasts and they were firm, her nipples were standing in attention through the bra, She then pulled my head in front and asked "You can be rough." She then kissed me.

I then removed her bra and I then kneaded her breast and pinched one of them and she moaned in pleasure. "Ahhhh…."

I then picked her up and I threw her in bed. I then undressed and I was standing in my boxers. I then crawled in bed. I then kissed her and I placed one of my hands on her breast playing with one and my other hand travelled down to her pot.

I slid the panties aside and I thrusted my finger into her and a small moan left her lips "Ah…" . I continued to polish her pot while I sucked on one of niples. The moans started to become a bit louder "Ahhhh!... Ahhh!". I also started to simulate the tip of the pot with my thumb and she started to become a bit rigid. Her back was arched and then she released. She made a face that I had never seen before.

 She then looked at me and she was determined. She then grabbed me and put me on my back and said "My turn." She then removed my boxers and she looked at the drill sergeant She said "No matter how many times I have seen it, upclose it is still huge."

She then gulped and opened her mouth and started to lick the tip and a current ran through my spine. She looked at me and started to lick it vigorously.

And I was enjoying the sensation of her tongue. She then looked at me and she put it in her mouth and another current ran through my spine.

She then slowly stoked the shaft and continued to move her head up and down. After a few strokes she tried to put the whole thing in and it reached her throat and she started to gag. She still continued.

She then came up and stoked it and then she again went in but this time she was a lot vigorous and she was moving her head a lot more and was also stroking the shaft.

The feel of her wet and tight mouth was something very addicting and when I felt I was close I said "I am cummming!" She stopped sucking and stroked it and I came. White and sticky seeds were shot onto her hands and she wiped it off.

She then came close to my face and kissed me and said "I can't wait anymore…" 

I laid her on her back and removed her panties and I threw them on the ground. She looked away shyly. I turned her face toward me and I kissed her. I parted her legs and I saw her honeypot. 

I aligned my manhood with her honeypot and I slowly entered her and she silently moaned "Ha… Ahhh… Ah…". I said "Almost there." I then slowly put it fully in her and I looked at her and asked "Does it hurt?"

She shook her head and I kissed her and I slowly started to move and she started to moan "Ahhh…". She grabbed onto the blanket under her. My manhood was being hugged very tightly. It was a lot harder to move.

I started to move with more power with each thrust, she grabbed on me and wrapped her legs around me. I started thrusting even faster and the bed also started to squeak. I was touching her deepest parts and she was moaning loudly. "Ahhh… Ahh…A!"

I was close to cumming so I started to move in a rhythmically and her breasts also started to bounce up and down. I kissed her and she wrapped her hands on my shoulder and kissed me deeply.

The room was filled with the noises of moans and flesh getting pounded with flesh and we were covered in liquids. I was moving faster and she also started to calm down hard. I still pushed through.

She said "Ah… Ahh… Ahhh! I am cummmming!"

I was thrusting even faster now and I let my seeds inside her.  She became lightheaded and she let go of me and I also removed my manhood which was inside her. I was covered in sweat, I laid down on my back.

Cat then got up and sat on my lap and was moving up and down on my shaft. She looked at me and bit her lips and she grabbed my manhood and aligned it and slowly started to descend slowly.

She moaned in pleasure "Ahhh… Ah… Ahhh!" and she closed her eyes and started to ride. She started on slow and her breasts moved up and down very rhythmically.

But after a few moments she started to ride very fast and she would thrust it in deep reaching her most deepest parts. I grabbed her breasts and started to play with them.

She then leaned in and kissed me. I then moved my hands to her ass and she was kissing me and she bit my lips. The force with which she was riding was making the bead squeak even more and then finally one of the legs of the bed gave out and the bed broke.

But she didn't stop for one second, she kept on and I was getting close so I lifted her up a bit and now I was moving and I thrusted it as fast as I could.

She started to moan even more. She was playing with her breasts and was pinching her niples. She was clamping down on me as hard as she could.

Then she moaned "Ahhh…" and she came and she collapsed on my chest. But I wasn't done.

I then turned her around and I was on top of her I placed a pillow underneath her and I inserted my manhood in her and I was pounding her with power and a muffled moan was heard "Ahhh!".

I was pounding her with everything I had and she was tight as ever, I then grabbed her hands and I pulled her up and I kissed her and I still continued to pound her and she was moaning in intervals in between the kisses "Ah…Ah… A…!"

I was near climax so I turned her around and I picked her up and I also got up she wrapped her hands around me and now I was pushing her in and out using my arms. 

She was again close to completion. I then started to move faster using my hips and she moaned "Ah…Ah…Ah…Ahhhhh!" I painted her insides white.

We then collapsed on the bed. She came close to me and laid her head on my chest and kissed me and she looked at me with hope and asked "Round 4?"

I chuckled and I got on top of her. The night was young and we continued, the fire of passion burnt bright within the both of us. Soon the house was again filled with the sounds of pleasure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you like the chapter. The first vol ends here. I will upload the new chapters in a fe days because I still need to work out how I want to go with this.