24- Nic & Ally's house

Stella's P.O.V.

Nic wrapped his arm around my shoulders, guiding me into the kitchen with Cole and Claire following close behind.

There were a lot more people than I was expecting to be here tonight. Maybe this is what famous people considered to be a small get together but this was anything but.

Ally came walking toward us. "Star, this is Cole's girlfriend, Stella. Stella, this is my beautiful wife, Ally."

She stuck out her hand, which I happily accepted. "It's very nice to meet you, Ally. I'm a huge fan of yours."

"Thank you. It's nice to officially meet you too. And you must be Claire. Hi sweetie, I'm so glad you both could come."

Cole brought her forward. "Hi. Mommy and I sing and dance to your songs all the time at our house."

"You do? Aww, the three of us should do that together sometime?"

Claire nodded, happily.

A little girl that I recognized to be Nic and Ally's daughter from their Instagram posts came over, hugging Ally's leg.

She picked her up, "This is our daughter, Skye. Claire, would you like to go play with her and the other kids?"

Claire looked over at me and I nodded, "You can go sweetie. Have fun and be careful."

"I'll take them to her room and introduce her to everyone." Nic offered.

Cole leaned down, giving me a kiss. "I'll go with her too, make sure she's okay. I'll be back."

I nodded and looked back at Ally, "I made some brownies."

"Oh you didn't have to bring anything. Thank you though." She took the brownies from me, "These smell wonderful. Come, I'll introduce you to some of the others."

She put the brownies down next to the other food. "Everyone, this is Stella Collins, Cole's girlfriend. Stella, this is Sadie Long, Jordan's wife. You already met him, correct?"

I nodded as Ally continued. "This is my sister, Madelyn, her husband is around here somewhere. My brothers, Tyler and Asher and Asher's fiance, Megan. And lastly this is Craig, Nic's brother and his wife Charlotte."

They all waved with a warm smile. "Hi."

"Hi, it's nice to meet all of you."

"How is Claire doing? She's absolutely adorable by the way." Sadie asked.

"Thank you. She's actually doing really well. She started school again and finally has all her energy back. It's like she wasn't even sick."

"I'm so glad to hear that."

"Me too. I can't even imagine what you were feeling throughout that. Cole kept us in the loop on what was going on and how she was doing afterwards. Anyways, what can I get you to drink?" Ally asked, listing off everything they had to drink.

"I'll have a beer, please."

Ally went into the fridge and handed me a beer.

Cole came back over, "So I think Kai has a crush on Claire."

"Oh yes, he most certainly does." Nic confirmed as he went over to the fridge and grabbed a few more beers out handing one to Cole.

"Who's Kai?" I questioned.

Charlotte started laughing, "Oh lord. That would be our almost five year old son." She motioned between her and Craig. "Carter men, when they set their sights on someone… watch out. I'll be right back. I'll make sure he's behaving himself."