38- Florida

Stella's P.O.V.

After Cole's home game Sunday, we headed straight for the airport and landed in Florida Sunday night around 11pm.

We grabbed our bags and took an Uber to our resort hotel by Disney World, where we settled into our room for the night.

We were spending the next two and a half days at Disney and then heading down to Miami Wednesday night so Cole was there for the game Thursday. Then we were spending the next few days on the beach and sightseeing while we were there.

We woke up bright and early Monday. We had breakfast, I braided Claire's hair before she got dressed into her Elsa dress and took the few mile bus ride provided by the hotel, to the park.

"Oh my gosh, Mommy. Look!" Claire said, excitedly as she pointed to the castle.

I smiled in the direction she was pointing, "It's beautiful, Sweetie."

As a little girl who loved Cinderella and the Disney princesses, I would have loved every bit of this too so I knew how excited Claire was to be here.

All three of us got off the bus and walked up to the counter and got our passes and walked in.

"Where in the hell do we start?" Cole chuckled.

I intertwined my hand with his. "That's why you have me. Come on. I have it all planned out."

The lady that helped Cole and I book the trip said that November was supposed to be a good time to go to Disney, not as many people and shorter lines but with Thanksgiving right around the corner, I wasn't sure what to expect. The weather was supposed to be nice all week too which I was grateful for.

Claire went on a few rides for about an hour, then we headed over to the Frozen ever after ride.

"Are you having fun?" I asked as Claire bounced around in excitement on Cole's shoulder's seeing the closer we got to the Frozen ride.

"So much fun. What is this ride?"

"The pamphlet says we're going to get on a boat and travel through the musical world of Anna and Elsa's kingdom."

"Oh my gosh."

Both Cole and I laughed as we got on the boat and sat down with Claire in the middle of us. When the boat started moving, I took out my phone and took a quick picture of all of us.

Claire squealed as the boat left the castle and went down a small waterfall that led into the forest.

The ride slowly continued as songs from the movie played.

"Look... trolls!" Claire said as she pointed to the trolls waving as we passed by.

The ride continued, going through fog and another bumpy ride into the mountains where Elsa was singing in her castle along with all the other characters from the movie before going down the last small waterfall to escape the icy monster bringing us to the end of the ride.

"Can we go again?" Claire asked.

"Maybe before we leave if we have time. We have so much other stuff planned that if we go again we won't be able to do everything. Do you want to go eat now and then meet Anna and Elsa?"

"Yes!"

"Great. Let's go."

The rest of the time we were here we went to a few more Disney shows, Claire got to meet Ana and Elsa and the rest of the Frozen characters and went on more rides.

*****
We rented a car and drove down to Miami where we were meeting Nic, Ally, Jordan and Sadie later today.

Cole found us a beach house we were all renting together for the next four days.