42- The End

Stella's P.O.V.

Cole and I spent two weeks in Maldives, South Asia on our honeymoon. Cole picked one of the most beautiful tropical countries; not that I've been to any but I couldn't imagine it would get any better than there.

 Cole picked one of the most beautiful tropical countries; not that I've been to any but I couldn't imagine it would get any better than there

When we weren't in our little villa, we went snorkeling, scuba diving, dolphin watching, did some sightseeing and much more.

Two weeks being away from Claire was hard though and I was definitely ready to get home to her.

Three months after our honeymoon I took a pregnancy test because I was feeling sick. The same feelings I was having when I was pregnant with Claire.

Sure enough it was positive and I sat in the bathroom and cried for twenty minutes. Not because I was sad but because I was doing it right this time and I was happy and Cole has been wanting this so badly too.

Telling him was even better. I found a tank top online and paid for rush shipping because I wasn't sure how long I could keep this a secret from him.

Cole dropped Claire off at school and rushed back home so we could spend the day together before his away game on Sunday.

When he came back home, he sat down next to me and helped me fold the laundry like I was hoping he would. I made sure he pulled out my tank as he read it.

It took him a few seconds to process it before he looked over at me as I smiled and nodded, confirming his confusion

I've never seen him move so fast in my life. He scooped me up in his arms, knocking over some of the folded laundry.

We were beyond excited. What we didn't plan for was at my twenty week ultrasound, finding out I didn't just have one little boy inside of me but two little boys moving around in there.

The Giants lost their playoff game so they didn't make it to the Superbowl this year. I felt bad because they worked so hard again this year.

Cole and I went to the Superbowl to watch the game though, seven months pregnant and all along with Nic, Ally and Jordan and Sadie while Claire stayed with my parents that weekend.