36- The perfect house for us

Cole's P.O.V.

The team had an away game in Denver this weekend and we were supposed to be flying home late tomorrow morning.

The team was on a high from another win and wanted to go out to celebrate. I just wanted to get home to see my girls.

I had a surprise for them.

I talked with Stella and Claire after I showered in the locker room. The team and I left Thursday so I was already away from them and missing both like crazy. Normally if I didn't want to go out I went back to the hotel and went to bed, instead I was begging everyone to head home early.

Luckily the pilot was able to get clearance and we headed back to New York.

Four hours later I was walking up to the door of the apartment. I put the keys in, unlocking the door and headed inside. Putting my bags down on the floor, I walked to Claire's room and peaked my head inside, seeing her resting peacefully.

I smiled, shutting the door a little ways and went to Stella and my bedroom.

She was laying there breathing heavily. I stripped down before carefully crawling into bed with her, snuggling in close and kissed her forehead.

She let out a gasp, "Shhh, babe it's just me."

"Cole?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"Why are you here? I didn't think you would be home until tomorrow afternoon?" She asked in a groggy voice.

"I missed you."

There was a pause for a moment before she started giggling, "So they came home because you missed me?"

"Yes. It probably won't happen again but hey, I got to you this time."

She moved in closer and started kissing me. "I missed you too. I'm glad you're home."

My hands traveled down her side, landing on her ass as I lightly squeezed and I pulled her into me. "What are you wearing?"

"One of your t-shirts. I told you I missed you."

I groaned as she deepened the kiss.

My God.

She reached down and wiggled out of her underwear as we continued kissing. Laying her back, I hovered over her and entered her slowly.

She makes the most beautiful noises that turn me on as I slide in and out. She feels good too, too good that I pull out fast and work my way down, kissing every inch that I can until I find the sweetness that is of Stella Collins.

I continue working my tongue, nipping a little like I know she loves.

"Cole, I'm almost there. I want you inside of me."

I hurry and do as she says, entering harder this time. I let out a groan into her neck as she placed her lips down on my shoulder, muffling her screams.

"Oh God, don't stop."

"I'm not going to."

I feel her walls tightening around me, taking me over the edge too.

"I love you Stella." God this woman was amazing.

"I love you too."

Still laying there as we caught our breath, I kissed her neck, then her lips before pulling out and laid down beside her.

Shit.

"Cole, what's wrong?"

"Shit! I'm so sorry, I forgot a condom. I-"